It's time

<snip>

Hiya Emmster. I think I'm just going to have to budget elsewhere to make sure I stay going to group. I think I'd really fall off big time if I didn't go..I'm not sure? I'm not close to my final target of around 8st7lbs. I set myself smaller targets on here (which I never seem to meet) which is why it looks like I don't have far to go. Thing is its actually taken me 19 weeks to lose this 11lbs. 3 of which will be back on this week as they only came off as I was sick. Gosh I hope its only 3 more that go on! Lol!
Hope you're doing well- and thank you for the support!!!

<snip>

Thanks Laura- used your diary name as inspiration for today. Sometimes its easier to bunch the weeks up but its best to take each day as it comes. So cliche. But I'd be punishing myself so severely today and it's just not good for anyone to do that!

Just wanted to pick up on the bit about how long it's taking you to lose the weight... I understand the frustration totally, I'm the same, 11lb (well back down to 10lb now, boo) in about 5 months and my consultant can't see anything wrong with my diaries... 8 stone 7lb would be my ideal too, but I'd be happy to get to 9 stone at the moment, it's not happening! I know I'm a bit different to you, you've had a few naughty days, but I'm sure the frustration is the same!! It really pisses me off at class as well when people lose a stone in 3 weeks, things like that... Anyway, ranting... Just to let you know, I'm still here, still in the same boat, wishing the lb away!!

Definitely best to take each day as it comes, and fingers crossed we will get there eventually, and it won't take too much longer...

Good luck at WI tonight xxx

3.5lb on
Laugh or cry

Well if u don't laugh u might cry so get giggling!! You know how to turn it around, get on with it ;) Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

quick Q

I've brought tuna pasta to work, mixed with mayo. Can I heat it up? Would that be rank?
I should eat it cold shouldn't I?

Lol well IMO tinned tuna is rank to start with... Not sure about heating up Mayo... It's nice when the chips warm it...!! xx

Thanks for your input Laura. Lol!
Nah, I shouldn't heat it. Bleurgh. But I'm soooo cold at work today!!
How you doing pal??

I'm the opposite, it's roasting here today, sun has been blazing in all morning, like spring!!

Doing ok, getting very peed off with sw, it's just not working. Bleurgh... Bf comes home soon tho, yippeeeee!! xx

OLI GOT IN!!!

OMG OMG OMG!!!!
He got into USC!!! OMGOMG!!!
OK, so I'm excited, elated, soo sooooo proud and bloody relieved!!!!

I also want to vom.

OHHHH EMMMM GEEEEE

Yippee!!
What this means is that first he will do that Birmingham contract he got to play in hotels in the Middle East. And earn loadsa dollar.
And then he'll be off to America for 2 years, either in the September or January intake.

Think I need to have me a VISA wedding! lol.

Gosh this is too much to digest!!!

God I won't be having children til I'm 40 at this rate.
Life, oh life, ohhhh lifeee (Des'ree styley)

This afternoon is going to dragggggg. And SW's going to go out the window. Again. Eeeep

Last edited:
Congrats to oli for bein a clever cloggs. Will you be able to visit him? Xx

I don't knowwww :confused: :sigh:

I mean yes. Obviously. But it will be expensiveee and I don't get that much holiday at work.
arghhh!!!

A friend has given me some wonderful advice and said to just celebrate with him tonight.
I'm allowed to vent/despair when I meet her on Sunday but until that point its all laughter and cheering!!!
xxxxxx

Oh yes, the diet!

2x 400g wholemeal slices (HeB)
fried egg
slither of cheese (HeA)
ketchup (1)
apple
quorn slices and 1x babybel light (HeA)
fusilli, tuna, mayo (4.5)
clementine

Daily syns:- 5.5/15
Weekly:- 20.5/105

I don't knowwww :confused: :sigh:

I mean yes. Obviously. But it will be expensiveee and I don't get that much holiday at work.
arghhh!!!

A friend has given me some wonderful advice and said to just celebrate with him tonight.
I'm allowed to vent/despair when I meet her on Sunday but until that point its all laughter and cheering!!!
xxxxxx

That's good advice. It must be so hard though xx

Wow well done to Oli, fantastic news!! And don't laugh off the visa wedding bit, it's exactly what I'll be doing if bf gets a good posting!!

Enjoy the celebrations and try not to fret too much about the future!! xx

Yayyyyy fantastic news for Oli - I think a shotgun wedding is called for pmsl a baby then get wed all before he goes :D win win.

Only jesting hun - I hope you have an amazing time tonight celebrating. xx

Binging again (still?)

Gained 0.5lb at weigh in.
Thursday woke up very motivated and positive. Decided it would be day one and was going back to basics. Tried a red day too!

Thurs
banana, 2x weetabix (HeA & B)
3x clementines, pear
luttuce, tuna, peppers, seafood sticks, cucumber, babybel light (1/2 HeA)
onion, garlic, tomatoes, mixed seafood 50g pasta (HeB and 3), carrots, 15g cheddar (1/2 HeA)
2 quorn sausages

syns- 5

Friday
2x eggs, banana
apple, pear
quorn lasagne 5, lettuce, carrot, pepper, sweetcorn, beetroot, mayo 4
southern style quorn burger 2.5, risotto 3.5 (HeA), lettuce, toms, onion
alpen light
yogurt, banana, apple

syns- 15

Saturday

banana
2 fried eggs (1), hash brown (4), quorn sausage (2), toast, mushroom, baked beans
lemon curd cake (15)
breaded cod fillet (4), crinkle cut chips (6), peas

McDonalds!- fishfingers (6.5), chips (10)

syns- 48.5

Sunday

egg mcmuffin (14)
banana
ALL YOU CAN EAT INDIAN BUFFET?!!?
choux pastry (18)
3x oranges

syns- 100+

Today (so far)
2x eggs, banana
groovy bar (6), racer (9.5) [This was at 8:30am this morning. Before work. I don't know how I ruined my day so quickly!!!)
celementine
danish butter biscuits (12)
mugshot, 2x quorn sausages (2)
bag of kettle chips (10)
pear, banana
yogurt, apple

Syns so far- 39.5

I don't even know the point of writing all this down. I don't know.

Last edited:
Back