It's time

I don't think constant weighing is a bad thing, I do it myself. Completely ignored it for a fortnight so I'm not that obsessed, but as soon as I went to get in the shower yesterday and today I was back on it!!

I like to know how I'm getting on in the week so I know if I need to pull things back or whatever during the week - 7 days is a long time to wait and see!!!

xxx

Bleurgh- I got on them again this morning Laura and the numbers had gone UP. Groannnn

Day 6. NO SYNS TODAY!!!! I mean it!

So I cleverly decided to drink a bunch of cocktails and a jaegerbomb last night. I mean of all things.
2x strawberry daquiris (I'm talking sugar, syrup the lot) and this vanilla thing that tasted like ICE CREAM.
WHAT WAS I THINKING!?!

NO syns today. NONE.

The plan:-
2x eggs (F), strawberries (SF)(SS) :checkmark:
apple (SF)(S) :checkmark:
banana, (SF) :checkmark:
salmon fillet (F), garlic (SF), onion (SF)(S), beansprouts (SF)(S), peppers (SF)(S), noodles (F), light soy sauce (F) :checkmark:
mango (SF), kiwi (SF)(S), pineapple (SF)(S) and grapes (SF) :checkmark:
peach activia 0% (F)
:checkmark:.

IMG_20140408_074330.jpg

Dinner- onion (SF)(S), carrot (SF)(S), sweet potato (F), toms (SF)(S), spinach (SF)(S), garlic (SF), green beans (SF)(S)
2x nimble (HeB) & light philly with chives (HeA)

IMG_20140408_185655.jpg

So that's where we are. But its only 19:21 and who knows what could happen between now and bedtime...

Last edited:
I don't think alcohol counts...

Don't beat yourself up, I hope u enjoyed it, sounds like a fun night with cocktails xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

26th Weigh. 6 month weigh-in

Successfully went syn free yesterday.
Hurrah

Todays plan:-

2x eggs (F), strawbs (SF)(SS) :checkmark:
banana (SF) :checkmark:
2x small apples (SF)(S) :checkmark:
carrot sticks (SF)(S) :checkmark:
shape 0% yogurt (F) :checkmark:
lettuce (SF)(S), toms (SF)(S), cucumber (SF)(S), peppers(SF)(S), carrot(SF)(S)
onion (SF)(S), carrot(SF)(S) sweet potato (F), tomato (SF)(S), seasoning (F), spinach (SF)(S) :checkmark:

IMG_20140409_075644.jpg

Dinner- quorn peppered steak and veg
HeA & HeB- ??

LOTS OF WATER and tea

Pints of water:- llll
Mugs of tea:- lll

Last edited:
Here's to the next 6 months

Good Morning, Good Morning!!!

The last 6 months have been rocky, to say the least, but that's life and everything isn't going to go on hold just so I can lose weight. So the weeks (or days, or even hours) where I can stay on track in amongst the chaos that is reality, thats a good thing, right? And when I scoff something delicious- well, that shows that I'm still alive!

I've lost and kept off a whole 8lbs! Fab stuff.
My contract at work has been extended until December.
I've started budgeting and will soon be able to start saving.
I've made some time/effort to keep in contact with my friends a little more.

These are all good goooood.

So I lost half a pound last night. I do feel more than a little guilty coz the scale did that thing where the numbers were jiggling and it settled on 9.7 which would have been the FOURTH WEEK that I was that weight. So the card got taken out the machine and re-entered and there was my half a pound loss. Sneaky. But even if its not true, I hope that its spurred me on as I feel another STS may have encouraged a pizza.

Anyway- here's to the next 6 months and if I can get another 8lbs off in that time, in amongst living a crazy existence, then cheers to that!

YAY Kimberly

Great news on the job/savings/friends... all very positive m'dear!

Next 6 months will hopefully be easier SW-wise, cos it's easier in the summer time, isn't it?! I hope so anyway

Loving the positive attitude missus, good luck for the next 8lb xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Pizza

Went to pizza hut yesterday.
Stupid I know.

It started sooo well:-

IMG_20140411_153040.jpg

I then had another 2 slices. And then another 1 and then another 1 and then another THREE.
I also had MORE SALAD in between to try and stop myself.
AND I could have kept going. I ended on 9. My boyfriend only had 8 and felt sick for 2 hours after. He's about a foot taller than me.
I seriously could have kept going.

And then I went to tesco and bought a large packet of randoms and a punnet of grapes. And ate the LOT.

I love pizza. I just should have stayed away. I couldn't help myself.

What's more its my mums birthday today and we are going to PIZZA EXPRESS. I've been studying the salad menu all morning and convincing myself how delicious it will be. Only time will tell and when everyone starts ordering their super duper pizzas I'm going to get food envy. And I'm still scolding myself for yesterday anyway.

Pizza pizza pizza

I had pizza last night too... And an ice cream sundae... And wine... It was good at the time, but back on plan today, looking forward, not back :) xxx

Let me introduce you to.... Bingerley

Yep thats right. I've officially changed my name from Kimberley to Bingerley.

Last night I ate an entire sharing pack of maltesers and almost finished a mahoosive packet of walkers sensations.

These were not shared.
This was after a tesco finest blueberry frangipane tart, and a west country cheddar sandwich.

And that was after an innocent curry pot which was after a jamie oliver pasta salad.
Which was after finishing my nans lunch, which was after finishing my mums lunch, which was after eating all of my own lunch. Which was after a massive breakfast of 2 eggs, mushrooms and half a tin of beans.

I'm 3-4lbs heavier this morning than usual. There is no way I'm going to get a loss on Wednesday.
What's more I'm not sure its out my system yet.

What's wrong with me?!!!?

Aww Kimberley- there's nothing wrong with you!! This happens to us all- to me, many many times!! But I tend to disappear off here and would never admit what I've ate since I would be absolutely ashamed and disgusted with myself!

I don't know why it happens, I can go ages 'being on plan' and have no problems and then just suddenly go off it and have no motivation to get back on it at all. I think the longest has been a week fully off and eating everything in sight before it was out of my system and told myself it had to stop.

Well... I'm guessing you're not eating because you are hungry, so is it something else? You don't have to say on here, but it seems its not really about food?

Maybe you need to take a step back from worrying about what you are putting in your mouth and focus on why?

Hope you are ok, we are here if you need to vent!! xxxx

Thanks guys I don't know what it is. Got a lotta issues. Lol.

Today I've had a poorly tum so will have created a deficit but not enough to counteract the 108.5 syns I had on Friday and the 106 syns I had on Saturday.
Sheesh!

Yesterday
3x eggs, mushrooms, red pepper
piece of salmon
boots teriyaki tuna and omelette 1.5
innocent daal veg pot 3.5
fruit n fibre HeA & B
kiwi, pineapple, mango, grapes

Total- 5 syns

Today
banana
fruit and fibre (dry) HeB
homemade shepherds pie 1.5
apple

Total- 1.5 syns

I hope you're feeling better soon!

As for having days where the plan goes out of the window and food gets shovelled in- it happens to everyone! I hope the rest of the week is great for you.

I hope you're feeling better soon!

As for having days where the plan goes out of the window and food gets shovelled in- it happens to everyone! I hope the rest of the week is great for you.

Feeling ever so much better today thanks Sarah!
Think my tummy has ever so slightly shrunken too so trying my hardest not to stretch it out today!
Seems that I can't tell the difference between hunger and every other possible feeling/ emotion/ state/ thought/ breath

Aww bless you - we all know exactly how you feel. I've said it before but bloody good on you for coming on here and sharing it anyway! It's too easy (as well I know) to just disappear for a bit and not write it in the diary. Is there anything else you can do to deal with the emotions? Exercise, writing a journal, taking up a new hobby, seeing a counsellor? Probably sounds stupid but even reading or doing a bit of exercise can distract you long enough for the cravings to subside xx

Aww bless you - we all know exactly how you feel. I've said it before but bloody good on you for coming on here and sharing it anyway! It's too easy (as well I know) to just disappear for a bit and not write it in the diary. Is there anything else you can do to deal with the emotions? Exercise, writing a journal, taking up a new hobby, seeing a counsellor? Probably sounds stupid but even reading or doing a bit of exercise can distract you long enough for the cravings to subside xx

Thanks so much Katie. Sometimes its controllable and others its just like ahhh *beep* it. You know?
I had an idea today that I should clean my teeth every time I want to eat something. I think I'd wear them into little stumps though.
Lol. Re: counselling I think it may need to be visited. Groan. Don't want to be tooo personal on here (as if I don't share every last bowel movement with everyone!) but yea, its good to talk, right?

Be nice to nip all this in the bud while I have time on my hands.
Thanks for the kudos.
I usually do it as punishment to myself though- not exactly brave or courageous. Lol!

I CAN do it

I know I can because I did on Sunday and Monday and today.

But it's a guilt and punishment thing. Massive massive binge and then huge cut backs to compensate.
I said it aloud today. If I hadn't have gotten carried away, I wouldn't have to be so strict today ~ everything in moderation. And the rest of it.
But alas my mind and my chomping mechanism have ideas of their own from time to time.

Today

Fruit & fibre with green milk (HeA & B)
banana
mullerlight greek style strawb flavour 0.5
salad with mayo 4
apple
mugshot 1
veg & salmon
20140415_194527.jpg
shape 0%

TOTAL
5.5 syns

ALPEN LIGHT BARS!!!

Completely gutted. Bye bye Alpen Light :wave_cry:
May go and raid Sainsbury's tomorrow. In fact that is exactly what I am going to do tomorrow.

You may have heard via Facebook about a recent change to Alpen Light bars. We became aware of the changes earlier this week and we know that any change to a Healthy Extra choice is a hot topic for members. So our Food Co-ordination team here at Head Office have been in touch with Weetabix, the company that makes the bars, to find out the facts.
Weetabix have confirmed that Alpen Light bars have been revamped – they’re using a new recipe which contains more calories than the previous version, and considerably less fibre. As a result of the changes,Alpen Light bars can no longer be counted as a Healthy Extra ‘b’ choice. The two Healthy Extra choices for this product which appear on page 28 of the Food Optimising book will not appear in future Food Optimising books or other directories.
The new bars are rolling out into Asda first, followed by other supermarkets. It will take some time for the new recipe to make it into supermarkets so you may still be able to get hold of the old bars for a while yet, but we wanted to make you aware of the change as soon as possible.
As a guide the new style bars say ‘Now… even more delicious!’ on the front of the pack and the higher calorie figure is also displayed on the packaging.
Here are the latest nutritional details we have on the new Alpen Light bars:
Summer Fruit 21g, 79 kcal, 1.8g fibre 4 Syns per bar
Cherry Bakewell 23g, 88 kcal, 2.0g fibre 4½ Syns per bar
Apple Sultana 23g, 86 kcal, 1.9g fibre 4½ Syns per bar
Lemon Drizzle 23g, 85 kcal, 2.0g fibre 4½ Syns per bar
Chocolate & Fudge 23g, 89 kcal, 2.0g fibre 4½ Syns per bar
Double Chocolate 21g, 81 kcal, 1.8g fibre 4 Syns per bar

Back