Its Too Hard

Lisa Claire

Well i've just got in from being at my SIL's today, gonna have my frozen shake in about half an hour for dinner. Today has been really tough, was over my SIL's and all day kept eyeing up her cookie jar, every time she left the room I felt like like secretly eating one (but I didn't), now OH has put me in a foul mood, which makes things worse and on top of that he is getting chinese for him and my LO, I could really scoff a chinese down tonight, arghhhhh!

Grit teeth and hang in there, can you stay on here and they eat in another room?? Or what about a long soak and a nail painting session in teh bedroom??

Be strong, youve done so well.

Aw Lisa, you've been doing so well. Just think how hard you've worked just today avoiding sneaking those cookies. As I've learnt in the last few weeks, it's ok to think these thoughts and it doesn't mean we have to follow through with them. You have a choice hun.

At least you still have your shake to have and perhaps fill up on tea or coffee and drink shed loads of water to keep full.

Stay on here and read threads to keep motivated.

xxx

Thanks guys, going to have my frozen shake while they are having their chinese, then probably will go for a long bath to stop me picking at the leftovers.

Hang in there Lisa, your doing fab.......Some days can be tough hon but........... its all worth it in the end.
Anyway that chinese is full of bad things.. lol
Chin up your doing fab enjoy your tetra xx

Be strong my love, I can assure you that you will feel really bad afterwards and will undo all the work you ve done so far and then you will further struggle for another 2-3 days to get back into ketosis so it really is not worth it. Distract yourself with something nice(other than food) like other said you will be so proud of yourself tomorrow. Positive thoughts your way hun. M xxx

You're doing so well so far, but it's easy to get disheartened when someone upsets you, especially if you've turned to food in the past in those situations.

Agree about the long hot soak, pampering works wonders!
You will be fine :)

Lisa, if anyone has been encouraging on all my posts it has been you !
You are always first to say well done and you stopped me eating the other night, I hope I can do the same.
I have cooked curry for the family tonight and I sooo wanted some ! But I don't want to suffer those days trying to get back into ketosis !
I have just bought a puzzle book and I am going to bed to do it to take my mind off, I also treated myself to some nice creams and nail stuff so I can keep occupied.

You KNOW you can do this, you KNOW how bad you will feel if you give in !

Come On !!! It's a Journey and we are in it together !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, Lisa, you've come so far - on top of the wall now! Don't jump off, its so hard to climb back up again!

Chinese is nice, yes, but it'll still be there when you've finished your CD journey and you will be able to choose to have it from time to time. (Not that particular Chinese, obviously, as it'll probably have gone off by then!) Those choices aren't closed off to you forever. Just for a bit, just whilst you choose to do CD and change your life.

Put like that do you still want the Chinese?!

hang in there, i give in last night and trust me you will NOT like the way you feel after!!!!!!!!!
its NOT worth it!!!!!!!!!

xxxx

Thanks for your replies guys, well I didn't eat the chinese, stuck to my frozen shake and definately glad I did this morning. Have a good day everyone!

well done lisa for resisting!
It could have been the most expensive take-away ever...i think Caroline posted a while back about £20 for a take-away, pus 2 weeks to get the weight back off at £35 a week, making it £90 for a "blip"....kinda puts it into perspective doesnt it when there is a bigger financial tag attached
Really proud of you for not eating hun! It will so be worth it when your a goal!!!
xxxx

Come on Teamie..... You are strong and determined and you can stick to this. Just think you've got you're first WI on Tuesday and keep focued on that and what an amazing result you will have!

Back