It's Tuesday Hour by Hour!!! Let's Do This!!!!

Hi guys

Lovely to see you all here. I am still feeling rough from the weekend! Luckily, its a day off for me with ds so trying to take it fairly easy. Last week i was so motivated and happy but this week i feel quite down and i'm finding it alot harder. Decided that i don't really enjoy my job anymore and i wish i could change but finances wont allow it at the moment.:( The people are great but my heart just isnt in it anymore.

Feeling so tired today again - wondering if i'm coming down with something as both my ds and dh have colds.

Went to kickboxing last night which was really good.

Still doing my "790 plus fruit" which i think is probably throwing me out of sync abit. I dont feel as though i'm one thing or another! My CDC thought it would be better than going on to 1000 fully so i'm giving it a go for a week to see what happens.

Popped on the scales this morning and i'm half a pound down from last Friday which i am totally fine about considering the weekend i had. Hopefully i'll get a pound or two off by weigh in time on Friday.

Sam - you are sounding much better now - are you back on track? its not easy getting through those blips is it? You've done so well though and it sounds as though you are now coming through the other side.

Jules - lots of cuddles to your little one - hope she is feeling better x

HM - hope you enjoyed your lie - in x

Georgie - well done for keeping positive since you got back from Barcelona - see, its coming off now! xx

Nessa - get drinking hun x

Sarah - hope the tonsils are feeling better today xx - try not to work too hard xx

Hiya everyone,Im having a pretty good day, im giving tours of my department to other people within the company and its lots of fun! CD wise thinsg are really good and its WI tonight, im feeling really positive about it, i hope to see a good loss.Right its back to work for me so i'll speak to you all later on xxxx

Wow, where has the day gone???

I am coming to the end - well depending how soon I go to bed!! of day 1.
I am a re-starter and haven't found it too much of a problem so far...have Tescos to conquer with my Daughter later...let's see where the will power is then!!!

I have so far sank 4 pints of water and just had half a tetra brick made into a hot chocolate as the weather here is pretty pants!
I am sipping on a bottle of coke zero, but to be honest not really enjoying it!!! I was addicted to diet coke before I changed my mind set!!

Come on everyone we are nearly onto Wednesday!

just got back from WI and ive lost 4lb which im really chuffed about, im now on AAM, im a little nervous but im sure i'll be fine. Im off to phone my mum to tell her about my loss. xxx

Well done Sarah M - 4lbs is great!

Good evening, back home from work now...and unwinding before bed...

Well done Sarah on your 4lb loss...well done.:)
Everyone has been really positive today....here's to another good one tomorrow.

I might even get another lie in tomorrow...WOW 2 in a row....:D

Enjoy what's left of your evening.

HM
XX

Back