It's Tuesday ....hour by hour

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
HI, day 4 completed and still hanging in there.:) I have done a wee stick this morning and it's PINK, yipee!! I'm finally in ketosis.:D
weighed myself this morning and I have lost 3lbs....feeling really good.:). Getting the water down easily as it's so hot :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: managed 5 litres yest. :)
Have a great day everyone....catch you later :)

Well restarted YET AGAIN!! on the 790 plan...hoping to setp down to SS by next week...I have had 1 pack so far and nearly 2ltrs of water....so far so good!!

well today once again i just want to eat, don't know what's wrong with me i can't even face the water. MUST TRY HARDER.

On my second Tetra, banana bliss, yum! Managed 2.5 litres so far and am feeling okay. Don't give in to temptation ladies, we can do this, stay strong!

Hope everyone has had a good day......I have managed to get through day 5...glugged the water and had 3 shakes...off to bed soon so the munchie monster won't get me. lol

Got through day 1 on 790....feelin ok...had all my water...Hope I can slip in to ss as easy!!

soo hungry atm the chocolate weetabix in the kitchen are calling to me that they will fill the hole nicely but i know they won't and id want more food so im off to bed
night everyone and see you all tomorrow

sam x

Back