Its Tuesday :) hour by hour

morning all. we're all sounding positive this morning and the sun has just come out. YAY. Im waiting in for my delivery from Next but if it stays nice I'll take Zoe to the park after nursery.

WW still going well for me. Just realised that I forgot to update my ticker yesterday as I have lost another 1lb. Slowly but surely for me now and hoping to be at about 13 stones by Christmas so need to be as active as possible to get the scales moving.

Well done Sam on your 1 lb loss...you can do it..take carexx

Morning all,

Well, I did not give in to my little voice telling me how wonderful it would be to eat several slices of marmite on toast yesterday!!! So a mini achievement for me!!!... and thanks to everyone that stopped me!! - you know who you are!!

Hubby last 6.5lbs for his first week weigh in last night, but we both know he could have done better if he hadn't eaten that curry and rice the other night!
I feel really excited today, as its my weigh-in later and I can't wait! I haven't stepped on my scales, so I don't know what the result will be...so fingers crossed for me please!!!

We have the sunshine here, but it's still freezing! I think I am coming down with something, as my throat hurts and my head feels fuzzy! I always get colds, so it's nothing unusual for me!!
Catch you all later!

Good luck to everyone that has a weigh-in today and remember keep drinking that water!!!!

Good morning girls,

Its nice and sunny here,just very cold with it!.

Sarah and maz,well done on your fresh starts girls xx

mochaj,glad the scales are moving nicly for you huni xx

Sarah,good luck with weigh-in today huni xx

Sam, good to see you posting again,well done with your lb loss xx

Mrsv well done for not giving in to the chatterbox yesterday huni,theres lots of colds going round at the mo hun xx

Am doing ok,have had a coffee and my brekkie and 1 ltr of water so far,

xxx

Morning all,

You lot are fab, you know!

I am in a much more postive mood than I was yesterday. I think it was the vibes from here helping me to stay with it.

I am now back to thinking that I am using SS to get to my goal - not having to do it as a punishment for getting fat. And after all, this diet is mostly in the head.

No interesting plans to share for today - but I have (excitingly?!?) decided that I will do a housework blitz later. Keeps me occupied - how do I handle the excitement of my life??

Keep up the good work

HI all, sorry dont really normally post here just because i found out about the Cambridge forum before this one.

Just wanted to say i think its a great thread and u all sound really positive.

GOOD LUCK for anyone with a WI today. :scale:

Good luck for WI Mrs V!!! Very proud of you for kicking that chatterbox into touch yesterday too ;)

So I have a little dilemma of my own ....

My current goal is 8 stone 7 lbs and all my friends and family think it's too low. I'm only very short but have quite broad shoulders and hips but a tiny waist. The lowest I have weighed as an adult is 8 stone 10lbs and everyone told me then that I was too thin (bones poking out everywhere etc). This might have been part jealously/resentment and part truth - hard to tell because we all look at ourselves differently to how everyone else sees us IYKWIM!

So, do I change my goal from 8stone 7 lbs to 8stone 10lbs and see how I feel/look when I get there? Just thinking that everytime you shrink and gain weight it never goes on/off in the same places does it? So at 8 stone 10lbs this time I might look completely different.

What do you think??

Morning all!
Dobbie, I think you should just see how you go, wait til you get to that weight and see how you look, or if you feel you are as you want to be before that, stop. I think it is hard for friends and family to get used to people being slim who have been big all their lives, and also the speed with which we lose it will probably worry them, so they will be really concerned that you will take it too far. As long as you are aware that you could get too thin, and you can stop before you get to that point, you'll be okay. Just play it by ear.
I'm doing ok today, except that our weekly work coffee meeting is about to start, with cakes, chocolate and all manner of pastries. Aaarrggghhh! Tempted to stay in my office and pretend I am working hard on something, but bound to get called in! I can do it. I don't even like croissants that much. But now that I def can't have them, I want them! I am so wierd!
Hope everyone else is enjoying the lovely sunshine today - it is shining right on me at my desk and for once I am not freezing cold!
I'm feeling quite cheerful in fact, although second weigh-in tomorrow, and worried I've not lost that much more! Eek!
x

By the way, what does IYKWIM mean?! :confused: Am so clueless!!:eek:

GOOD LUCK everyone who's weighing in today! Got my fingers crossed for ya.
Mrs V, you did ever so well not to give in and eat. I HATE marmite so it doesn't bother me. Isn't it weird how you either love or hate it, theres no middle ground!
Ooooooh we have positive vibes all over the place today.....keep going everyone, and keep on glugging! lol

IYKWIM ... if you know what I mean!

Hi all,
I have just started today and I have a question about the trackers. On my own scales, naked first thing in the morning, I weight 12st 2lbs. I have just been weighed with jeans etc on at my CDC's and I'm 12 st 7.5lbs. I'm tempted to stick to my own scales as I have had them for years and I know what I feel like at certain weights on these scales. What do others do?

P.S. Have no idea how to make my posts look fancy with pictures etc but no doubt will pick it up as I go.

OH NO!!

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The bread has started to cook and the smell is waffting this way!!:drool: :beam:

Hey k-nine,

Personally I love my own scales and judge my progress on those first thing in a morning, naked etc. I then update my ticker as I go along. I use my official WI just for my CDC's records really. Many on here go by CDC scales only and only update their tickers weekly ... personal thing thou hun!!

To get pictures etc on your posts, you need to go in user cp and edit signature.

x

HM .... STEP AWAY FROM THE KITCHEN!!!

Bread is evil ... think of the carbs!!

Time to go out for a little walk, or perhaps for some shopping while it cooks.

Just finished cooking...Had to tip it out to cool......:drool:..........Bl**dy hell it dosn't 'alf look inviting...had to come out and close the door ..:drool:

Maggie - stay away from the kitchen!!! STAY AWAY from the kitchen!! Bread is evil, it makes you fat!!!

There I hope that helps!!!

Dobbie I would get to 8s 10 and then see how you feel. I want to get to 9s 7, I have never been that weight! But, when I met Hubby, I was 10s 10 and I felt good about myself then....might have to look at 10stone instead now!

Still feel pretty rotten today, my whole body is aching with the cold! I am still very tired, so thats not helping matters.

Never mind!

Hope everyone is doing well.
Catch you later.

Kerry-Ann
xx

Back