Its Tuesday :) hour by hour

Congrats to HM for resisting .... there's now a big door between you and the bread and it had better stay that way Mrs!!!!

Mrs V - sorry to hear you are still feeling rough hun. Lots of fluid will help (well it might not, but that was always what my Ma told me!!). Stay warm hun and I hope it passes soon.

x

Help me resist buying anything from the shops.............

Got to get the bleedin car tax.

I want to eat something................................................................

I will have a few more gobfuls of water and head out to the postoffice.

IwillbestrongIwillbestrongIwillbestrongIwillbestrongiwillbestrong

Why not buy your tax disc on line??? That will stop the urges!!

Even though it takes a few days to come through the post, it is registered that you have paid, so you don't get stopped!!

Afternoon All,I'm so glad Monday is over, I felt proper miserable yesterday (until WI). I almost feel like I'm wishing my life away, wishing it was Monday and I can get weighed and see the weight drop off. Anyone else feel like this?

Tara...Bacon cooking is the worst smell ever!!! It is one of those ones that really sends your tummy into turmoil!

BeeDub, I always feel that I wish the week would go quicker just so that I can weigh and see how I have done!!!
I hate Mondays normally, but last night went jiving with my girlfriends (Hubby babysat) and I had a fab time....my weigh in is this evening and I can't wait!!! I really hope that I have lost well this week..I have stuck to the diet 100%, but it's AAMW.

Mrs V ... you are always full of helpful hints!!! There you go Mindovermouth - online's the way to go!!!

Mrs V - Is that right about the online tax thing??

I normally do get mine online, but the month has run away with me this time. Anyway, the post office didnt do them (it was only a small one!) so I need to go somewhere else, or posibly online. I have got till Thursday.........

Anyway, resisted buying anything but coke zero. I know I shouldnt, but I havent had any since about this time last week. My CDC reckoned that it would be okay of a treat 1-2 times a week. And so far it hasnt setme off on any more cravings than I was having already!

My current one is for lasagne. Something I would not normally touch!! I am fussy about minced meats!!

Hope everyone is okay

Bacon and chips fall into the same category for me.... smell soooo much better than they taste! I'm always somewhat disappointed if I do indulge, never as good as I anticipate it will be!!

Yeah MOM, I have bought my tax disc on line for ages. It just means that I don't have to queue in the post office with loads of pensioners waiting for their giros!...Not that I have a thing against them!! Once you have paid for your disc, it is stored on a central database that the police use to run a car check...you will show up as having a tax disc....and that's from my Policeman friend!

I have 2 cans of coke zero a day as this is my vice....it hasn't effected my losses as far as I'm aware and I still get to have my caffeine fix (I don't drink tea and coffee).

I don't really have a downfall food...it's just all food that I have a problem with! Hence the reason why I am Huge!

Tara...How are those gorgeous kittens???

Hi Sarah Great to see someone I can put a face to.

I am still trying to find my way about, hope this reaches you! Congrats on your new start with Weight-Matters programme as you know I am a convert. I'm still doing well in maintainance after my fast weight loss I thought I may do my usual yo yo but I am delighted to say no probs. I have been feeling great from the moment I went into ketosis( about 3 days for me)
I really liked the asparagus and the shakes were my main stay. I know you are the expert but if I can help by giving my experience of WM let me know.

Hope all is well with you in all other departments .

If you can give me any advice on using the forum I would be really grateful. I am sure I have much to learn from others and hopefully lots to give about what has been successful for me.

Keep on in there1

Ian

Hi all, and Ian, glad to see you here! Glad everything is still going to plan. Is it go live for you tomorrow?

Well, I've stuck to it 100% today and the water has been glugged - still want to get another 2/3 pints down. Luckily it doesn't really affect me if I drink later - I tend not to get up in the night (you know what'll happen tonight though!!).

Missed getting on here today because work has been desperately busy - very very short staffed. We'll cope and at least I don't have time to think about eating!

Hope everyone else is ok this evening :D

dear ian
I have just come across this site and am exited to have found two weight-managment consultants. Following a successful telephone interview am going to the buisness presentation this month with the intention that if all is as good as it seems to become a consultant ASAP. Could you tell me how you are finding it and give me some inside info? how many customers are you attracting and how does it work as a buisness? i am based in the west-midlands and as yet theres no consultants round here that i know of. i have actually been doing weight watchers and cambridge on and off but have got a weeks supply of weight-matters to start tomorrow. My husband thinks i am being brainwashed!! could do with some opinions from a 'real person' rather than a sales and marketeing wizard!!

Oh and sorry this email goes out to westiegirl and any other real life weight-matters consultants out there!!

Sorry me again!!! I'm not sure if i can be pm'd as i am a new member but you could e-mail me on [email protected] if you want to

Debbie

Back