It's Tuesday - Let's Do It Hour by Hour xxx

Good luck with your weigh in Sarah!! I also get weighed on a Tuesday xx

Thanks Hedgemag, I am feeling a lot better now but still have that sicky feeling and my head is banging. I have already drunk 3 litres of water though so i know its not my water intake.
Taz x

Hey gang

I'm soooo tempted to eat extra packs today as i am going out for a meal for my brothers 25th birthday tonight.

It's at an indian restaurant - an all you can eat buffet with my favourite chicken korma - mmmmmm!

However i shall be ordering a chicken tandoori dry dish with green salad - i will need all the strength i can muster! I'm driving so that i won't have wine calories and hopefully not weak resolve due to staying sober!

It's gonna be a tough evening!

Thanks hedgemag. Am glugging on the water but I really struggle with it! About half way through a 750 bottle, so need to glug faster. Tummy is rumbling like mad today, but I don't feel hungry which is good.

Hello everyone,

This is the first chance i have had to check in today!!, as soon as i had packed the kids off to school i then went straight round to my mums, we have been busy sorting out the wedding invites had to get them written up and get them in the post :eek: just got a few left to hand deliver but at least they are done as i was starting to panic about getting them done and out. Have had a good day cd wise havent cheated and am on 3rd ltr :tear_drop:.
Nicky hope your dd feels better soon

hey everyone, just dropping in for a moan (again). was really ill yesterday, had to leave work early last night, made it home and to the bathroom by the skin of my teeth and pretty much stayed there until 7 this morn. feel a bit better now thank god, but unsurprisingly am completely shattered. the only upside is that i have lost 4lbs since sunday (unoffical WI according to my scales). silver lining and all that....

thanks tara. im going on a hen weekend to blackpool on friday so i really need to start feeling better sharpish!! flights cost me £130 so im bl***y well going if im sick or not. can anyone recommend any good spots in blackpool that would suit a hen party? especially a hen party dressed as pirates?? lol

Well, almost 4 litres and 2 packs down!:D:D
Had a couple of naughty nibbles, but on the whole I am doing ok.. I think!

Congrats Sarah on your loss!

My daughter is not well again, its the evening and we all feel worse in the evening! Good dose of Calpol and her last antibiotic and shes going to bed I think....

Might not get back on, if not catch you all tomorrow X

Hi Sarah, :)

Like I said to you tonight, you are looking really well and yes 4 pounds bites the dust forever. Keep it up.:D

Nick

Evening all...WELL DONE on the FAB weight loss and well done everyone for being strong today!!!

Spooky hope you're daughter is feeling better tomorrow (((hugs)))
Well i'm full of a cold today not sure if it's the diet but it's more likely the fact i went shopping after the gym yesterday when it was chucking it down in my cropped leggings and t shirt....not a good idea lol but i hauled myself back to the gym again this afternoon as i went to see a friend and she'd made us a sml pizza for lunch and by sml i mean 7inch between us but was still more carbs than i wanted today so i did another 500kcals at the gym (am on 1200 plan before people worry) and then had a chicken salad for tea that combined with 2 shakes and 5 litres of water and i'm a lovely stuffed bunny :)

Sweet dreams everyone and may tomorrow bring a lovely easy diet day!!!!

Back