It's Tuesday **lets Do It Hour By Hour**

Morning!
Got a WI this afternoon and only just peeled myself out of bed but:

I'M IN THE 11'S!!!!!!!

I know my CDCs scales show a 1lb difference to mine so i think i'll weigh in at 12st 0 but i'm SO HAPPY!!!!

Made poor Oli run in to see me butt naked on the scales, although he did a celebratory dance with me, he has now rushed off to an exam. Poor baby!

I'll probably be around all day, but i really shouldnt be!

Mwah xxx

Hello all
Feeling much much better today - cold is improving and I had a successful day food wise yesterday for the first time in yonks. I think I may have found a life saver (Georgie, listen up) - I now have my dinner and then about an hour to 2 hours later I have a CD shake with some fruit. Last night it worked really well and I can honestly say that I didn't have any choccie or biccie cravings all evening.
Tonight I'm going to a friend's for dinner so I know I have to be careful it wont set off my triggers....stay focused Jo!!!!

It is SO windy here today. Everythings fallen over in my garden. My mum said that there were people falling over everywhere in the town:eek: I'm staying in with ds watching Playhouse Disney and generally doing nothing!

Sophia-Jo - awww hun, i feel sorry for you re the nursery dilemma. Its difficult for me to offer any advice as my ds started at 4 months (only 1 afternoon per week-I'm not that cruel!) and although it felt strange at first I quickly began to enjoy it. My ds goes 1 and a half days per week now and absolutely loves it. He's my only child so I felt it was very important for him to interact with other children in that environment to learn sharing etc. I think you have to go with your instinct and which place "feels" right to you. If Izzy is asking to go then I am sure that she will be just fine. Just think of all the things she will be able to tell you about when she gets home and you will feel SO proud! xxx

Sorry I'm going on abit now but there was just one last thing I wanted to tell you all - I'm going to be doing the Fit Squad in The Sun next week!:eek: CD press office asked if i would be interested and I've said YES. I'll keep you posted on how it goes.

:grouphugg:Just wanted to send hugs to those who are feeling down, depressed or just downright rainy today. Things will get better and the bad times will pass. Just hang in there.

Also wanted to say congrats to you Blue G. How fantastic to be back in the lls - I can't wait for that day!!!!

Take care everyone
Tansy x:)

afternoon all

good luck for those of you weighing in

sj, i know how you feel with the nursery thing, ruqayyah started at nursery not long after her second birthday, i cried buckets the first time i left her ( for a whole 20 minutes ) about how little she was and how she needed me cos shes disabled but she has a ball now!
the school bus collects her at 8.30 am and the second ive got her strapped in the seat shes waving goodbye for me to leave!
ask them if they do a staggared settling so you bring her for 30 minutes at first and maybe leave the room for 5 minutes and build up the time until your both happy for you to drop her off and go
hope it goes well for you.

well ive been to see my gp today (formally uber b****h) again she was really nice once i had got on the scales and she saw how much i lost.
but unfortunatly she forgot to engage her brain b4 speaking again, she said if i got to normal bmi i will probebly look awful, like i have cancer stupid woman, shes a doc for flip sake

WELL DONE LEAH!! XX

I'm still feeling ill today. Breath stinks terribly- so YAY!
I've moved on from nightmares to not sleeping and still crying (not CD related). Still not reaching for the food infact the thought of food is turning my stomach.

Well done Leah!!

SJ, it is hard when the time comes to get them started in nursery or school. I started both of my two at age 3, It is really good for them, they make friends, improve social skills, start learning how to manage and cope in groups etc and when she comes home and tells you all about her day/things and brings home arty things she has made its a great feeling. My daughter was exactly like yours, mentioning every day about going. I was expecting to stay with her on the first morning and for the first few times. We got there (had already been a couple of times to look around) stayed with her for about 5 mins before she said 'mummy you have to go to tesco now dont you' she wanted me to go bless her. That was that, she loved nursery and moved on to school which again she loves.

My little boy on the other hand, likes nuresry but given the choice he will stay at home with me everytime. He does 3 mornings a week which Im going to build up to 5 sessions a week soon before he starts school in September just to get him in a routine. Im really hoping he likes school? When I took him at first to nursery he cried and couldnt be left, then the following week his dad took him and it was a different story, he wasnt clingy and got on great, they went together every morning for a week then teh following week we left him 3 mornings and he was ok, has the odd clingy morning but he really is a mummys boy ... and I probably dont help matters by mothering him like I do.

Most important thing is to have a nursery you feel 100% confident and happy about, one slight niggle or doubt find somewhere else .. mothers intuition and all that.

I thank you!!

OMG Jo, the Sun? Page 3 right? LMAO!!!!
In all seriousness, you've done so amazingly and remind me when it is and i'll buy it, cut it out and put it up pride of place!!! xxxx

How do folks

Have had a nice quiet morning, only just got online. Feeling good today, have had 2 coffees and 1 litre of water so far. I mis counted my sachets yesterday, ended up half a sachet short, so Nicky says catch it up today.

Afternoon all, Im just having a stewberry shake now, had 1.5 litres of water already today.

:rotflmao: Leah, that is so funny - page 3 indeed. I haven't got enough left for that page I'm afraid:D

Its not your boobs i wanna look at jo, its that iddy biddy waist ;)

ok ok, i wanna see your boobs too ;) xxx

Hey Jo Jo nice champers in the background there can i have some lol

hi all. well done on getting into the 11s Leah, thats fab, and OMG Jo, THe Sun!! how fantastic is that going to be. I bet they'll spoil you rotten and hopefully you are getting paid for it as well. What an achievement.

By some miracle I have managed to lose 2lb this week (after weekend binge and totm arrived today) so am more than chuffed. Also that takes me to 13st 13lb which is what I got down to on Cd last time. So this time next week, I will be the lightest ive been for 10 years!

Off to change me ticker now.

FAB NEWS SAM!!!!!

That'll keep you going this week hun xxxx

THE FACECLOTH
The Facecloth

This has to be read, laughed at and passed
on. There is not a woman alive today who won't crack up
over this!

I was due for a cancer smear with the doctor
later in the week. Early one morning, I received a call
from the doctor's office to tell me that I had been
rescheduled for that morning at 9:30 am. I had only just
packed everyone off to work and school, and it was
already around 8:45 am. The trip to his office took
about 35 minutes, so I didn't have any time to spare.

As most women do, I like to take a little
extra effort over hygiene when making such visits, but
this time I wasn't going to be able to make the full
effort. So, I rushed upstairs, threw off my pyjamas, wet
the facecloth that was sitting next to the sink, and gave
myself a quick wash in that area to make sure I was at
least presentable. I threw the facecloth in the clothes
basket, donned some clothes, hopped in the car and raced
to my appointment.

I was in the waiting room for only a few
minutes when I was called in. Knowing the procedure, as
I'm sure you do, I hopped up on the table, looked over at
the other side of the room and pretended that I was in
Paris or some other place a million miles away. I was a
little surprised when the doctor said, 'My, we have made
an extra effort this morning, haven't we?'

I didn't respond.

After the appointment, I heaved a sigh of
relief and went home. The rest of the day was normal -
some shopping, cleaning, & cooking.

After school when my 7 year old daughter was
playing, she called out from the bathroom, 'Mummy,
where's my facecloth?'

I told her to get another one from the
cupboard.

She replied, 'No, I need the one that was
here by the sink, it had all my glitter saved inside it.'

NEVER going back to that doctor ever!!:eek:

What a great day, well done Sam and Leah!!

Thanks for the tip Jo and how fabby about The Sun, you must tell us all about it and when it will be in the paper. I am soooo excited for you and it is so well deserved. xxx

SJ, no words of advice I can offer as I have never been in the situation but it sounds a really difficult one and my heart goes out to you. As i have no words of wisdom I will send you loads of HUGS xx

Nowt much to report this afternoon, need to glugg more meetings been getting in the way.

Gxx

Jo, what is your story? I've always wondered why you only SSed for 6 weeks - can you shed some light? Mwah xxx

Stop making me laugh Leah:D My story? There isnt one really! I only SS'd for 6 weeks because I couldn't do it for any longer - lack of willpower! SS was great but didn't suit me long term, I was much much better on 790.

Great result Sam - you are really heading in the right direction now hun xx

Georgie - OMG, 2.5lbs from goal, how fab is that. It is such a relief to get there although I do feel that somehow or other CD is going to be part of my life forever:D I seem to have a shake or bar every other day - thinking maybe i should become a CDC so I can get a discount! lol

Maggie - I love the facecloth :rotflmao:

Back