It's Tuesday **lets Do It Hour By Hour**

thanks guys for all the responces regarding Izzy going to nursery school, you are all wonderful. I posted on NETMUMS, any Mums who havent heared of it then you should pop on there some time.
Anyway, thanks again, you are all sooooo darling to me :)

Georgie, well done on your weight loss this week, omg, omg, omg, soooooooooo close to goal, bet you are TOTALLY THRILLED, I'm totally thrilled for you hun. super duper well done.

JJJ, sweety, thanks for your info. re Izzy. You have done brilliantly and I can't wait to know more about your fit squad thingy, what is it exactly?? I don't read the Sun so I've not seen it before.

Well done Leah, the 11's is a marvelous place to be, can't wait to get back there myself. well done.

Missy, I imagine little Izzy to be just like your little girl. she's sooo independant and I know she'll love school. I do hope I'm not wrong, I'll be surprised if she won't let me go to 'tesco' too. ahh bless.

I'm looking forward to reading FACE CLOTH, I saw the dedicated thread and after I've checked on Izzy I plan on having a read.

thanks again guys, you are all soooooo wonderful

xx sj xx

Been weighed and 3lbs down this week - should crack the 7 stones lost by next weigh-in!

first day at my placement today, all went well and got to come home early as my supervisor had a meeting and i had nothing to do, plus id been coughing and sniffing the whole time so am not the best company lol. very impressed with my placement though, i have a desk, my own phone (and my own number!) and a swivelly chair!! what more does a girl need?!? last year i only had a chair, like one u had in school, just a plain hardbacked chair!
well done Sam and Leah on the WI's, am very impressed! im down to my pre-xmas weight, have only 4lbs to go to get back to my lowest yet. feeling quite positive today, not interested in food at all but this is probably only due to being ill!

HM - that story of the glittery pussy was hilarious!
Thanks for posting
Tansyx

Well im on day three and a little hungry. Its not helped when the first thing i see when i switch on the TV is marks and spencers advert!!! So i quickly made up my chilli soup and had that instead. Feeling a little tired today and have a headache, but that might be because my students havent stopped talking all day. Anyhow hope everyone else is doing well xx

Day 9 done & dusted for me - nothing much to report other than I am officially addicted to scrabble blast - I'm pants at it bout boy does time fly in the arcade!
I've just watch film "Twin Towers' very moving to the people that lost their lives in such tragic circumstances...
I've not got to watch Masterchef - my mum stays over on Tue nights so that I can go work early - she takes kids to school! Its her favorite programme!
Sometimes I relieved that all I can cook really well are roast dinners, spag bol and rissotto :D:D:D...
xxxxxxx

yummy yummy time4me :D

Delli I hope you feel better soon hun.
I've caught Izzys cold, but I don't feel toooo bad.

I'm on day 7 of my prep week, and here was me thinking that I'd cut my prep week down to just a few days and go to ss...nope, that didnt happen and I have to be honest, I'm planning on continuing with what I'm doing for another week. I'm in fully blown ketosis as I'm not eating carbs but as I've mentioned I'm sort of following the Atkins diet, it was only supposed to be for a week though just til the ketosis fairy came back (she's been back for 4 days) :rolleyes:

I'm a bugger for coffee, even though I only have 2 or 3 cups a day, I usually have lots of coffee mate and sugar in it but have had to ditch the coffee mate coz of the high carb count but have been having DOUBLE CREAM instead...very low in carbs. Strange that still having the sugar hasnt kicked me out of ketosis...wonder why that is?? Any advice on this would be most appreciated.

Weigh in day for me tomorrow, 1 week without naughties (food wise...what am I saying???...I've had no naughties 'at all' for yonks) lol :D

ttfn

xx sj xx p.s. said I'd let you know when my painting was listed on Ebay..here is the link if you want a nosey 12" ORIGINAL mixed media folk PAINTING girl & CAT JoRo on eBay, also Watercolour Gouache, Paintings, Artists Self-Representing, Art (end time 22-Jan-08 21:38:16 GMT)

Hi everyone, another day nearly over, hurrah. I managed to completely mess up my routine by sleeping in this morning so missing my breakfast shake! Managed to last until lunchtime then had one when I got in, and just had a soup which hopefully will make me sleepy. First weigh in tomorrow so a bit nervous.....!

good luck for your weigh in tomorrow Pretty.
Mine is tomorrow too.

i've been scale hopping all week (as usual).
I know I've lost but just not sure how much, will find out tomorrow.. can't wait.

xx sj xx

Good luck to you both will keep everything crossed for you!

Off to beddy bies, night night xx

night night georgie,
sweet dreams hunny

xx sj xx

Back