Its TUESDAY "Lets do it hour by hour"

ladylite

Gold Member
Well I am really busy at work today so may not be on as often as I like. Weather awful, torrential rain, my silly little umbrella blew inside out.

Weigh in tonight sort of feel confident, got some trousers on that I couldn wear 2 weeks ago.

Hope everyone is well, I see there looks like some positive threads today.:D

Had 1 litre and made a hot drink to warm myself up.

A peppermint tea and 1L so far.
Feeling good.
Can't get RTM out of my head still, so I think instead of trying to banish it from my mind, I will try and deal with it.

Goodluck tonight LadyL!!! Let us know!!!

I've had a Vanilla Shake with St. CLements flavouring this morning - very nice. Iused sparkling water and blended with ice - very light and yummy!!

2 litres down, and just had a Peanut bar for lunch. Feeling good!! Though everyone around me is eating quiche and chips and it smells loverly! Will have to settle for the smell. Thought I did leave for 2 fags out in the rain to get away from the initial impact! LOL

Tis a very good day, and I am feeling positive!

See you later - we are busy at work too so my not be back on till I get home tonight!!

All the best!!

Hi Alibongo! <waves>

xx

Just had 1st shake. Stuggling a bit today as I am so so hungry - was hungry yesterday too (think TOTM may well be lurking!) I REFUSE to give in! I weigh at home tomorrow morning and am looking for a 3lbs loss - I really think it will be helpful if I lost that = spur me on so to speak! Am on 7th pint of water (3.5l)
Good luck everyone xxxxxx

Well I just walked into town to the charity shop to take some of my old large clothes. I bought myself two pairs of trousers size 16 for later, that shows how positive I am, will try them on for a laugh tonight.

Also went in all the modern shops, Oasis, Jaeger, River Island, Mooson etc.

I enjoyed myself so much was late and had to nearly run all the way back. Mind you it has done something for my temperature I am usually always cold but am sweating now (ooops sorry perspiring).

Had a toffee bar (my first today) and nearly drank 2 litres at work, I am sure I am measuring this wrong as I usually struggle to get through 1.5 litres.

Hope everyone has a great afternoon, at least it has stopped raining, well has for the moment in Berkshire.

What a day... just got back from the docs...what was a cold is now sinusitis... feeling rubbish, signed off work for the rest of this week with some antibiotics! I hope when I lose more weight my immune system improves:( (can't get much worse!)

Aw Bex hope you feel better soon.:hug99:

Awww BexnKev I really feel for you - I got that the Friday after Christmas and finally got better last weekend, it was pure hell -- keep taking the painkillers.

Well I'm 4 litres and two packs down so far - been a pretty good day for me --- arranged to go on a bike ride on Thursday lunchtime with one of the fellas from work to get me into it before the ride on Saturday.

Good luck tonight Ladylite :)

5L down and 2 packs so far.
Finding the water is getting a little easier, so hopefully that will help shift this last 2 st I have.

DH is away and I am still feeling ill - and I am very low tbh. Just generally fed up - have not eaten but am sorely tempted.

Drinking the water though. Don't feel I have lost much this week - have been glugging Veno's which is full of sugar and I drank some alcohol last night - because I was bored and fed up etc. Silly moo!

Had a new skirt delivered today so that strengthened my resolve a little. I am going into the office tomorrow - try and go out as I am deteriorating here. Just hope I don't give the team my virus - but I hope its on its way out.

How is everyone else doing - I read a few other wobbles. Is it the weather or us?

Ahh, Miss F and BEx <hugs> I wish you both felt better!

I'm sending you both healing vibes, and non-wobble vibes to you MIss F....hang in there - the day is nearly behind....be strong, and you will feel better tomorrow. Just think about that new skirt you got! It probably is the weather too thats getting you down....a tripple slammer!

Maybe have a nice hot soak in the bath, and then an early night - get to sleep before the temptations get the best of you!!

It's absolutely horrendous out....that had got to bring anyone down. My husband has been trying to get home for 3 hours - normally 45 minute commute. Every road he takes is queued up, only to find its closed becasue of flooding. Its a nightmare.

I do hope you feel better.

xxx

Thanks hun. Been good today so have put it behind me. I think next time DH is away I will 'plan' something to do - so I have a treat rather than sit here feeling sorry for myself and look for ways to rebel!

Bad news for your hubbie - hope he gets home soon - this weather is awful. Took the pup out yesterday and there was water flowing out of the retaining walls in the field - so the water table is high and the ground is sodden. We will all develop webbed feet next!

"Keep taking the tablets" as they say, they will soon kick in.

Just had another soup, need to drink 1 more litre to better get glugging. 2 more sachets to go, but I am on cloud 9 at the mo, especially after I had a little blip and still lost weight.

Thanks to all you lot you helped me through.

can't believe I have actually done 6L today.
The most I have ever done. Going to try and keep it up.

Ugh. I just fancied something different tonight so I went to the recipe thread.....and as I am not a big fan of the chocolate shake I thought I would make a chocolate biscuit.

:sign0137:

That was positively revolting. It took every ounce of strength to get the last few bites down!!!

<shudder>

Won;t be doing that again soon!!! Wasted a meal! :booboo: :whoopass:

Back