It's Tuesday**** Lets Do It Hour By Hour****

Hi, everyone-just got home from work and pretty pleased with my day. Had 2 tetras but not enough water so glugging away. Am saving a choc pack for a muffin later. Not pleased with being so casual about the diet this time round and was picking yesterday so pleased about today.

Hello everyone

I've got a not house trained female teenager who I still have to remind to brush her teeth and comb her hair,who looks like she has slept in her clothes and I don't think has even noticed I'm on a diet!!
Apparrently she is wonderful at school,but it's just not right for a 14 year old!!!
Had a very busy day,Christopher aged 9,needs a tudor outfit for school next week and a hat is compulsary!It might have been easier to buy a hat like Shakespeare would have worn in the 1500's,but not now!Anyone got a time machine I could borrrow!
Been haunted by food all day,Really strugggling.Looking forward to my AAM week next week!!

Hope everyone has had a good day

Susanx

sorry ............never lend out my time machine !! xx

Hi, how has everyone got on today?? I hope you have all had a positive day and things have gone well :). Unfortunatley, I havent got on too well today, things went bad in the early hours of the morning and got worse. I posted about it this morining but in the wrong thread, lol. I'm not with it today :p.

This is what i posted in Mondays hourly thread (i would type it out again but i'm too lazy):

I have some bad news :(

I haven't been able to SS today because i blacked out this morning and i've been feeling dizzy and faint since :(. I couldnt even go into my placement because i was so unwell (which i'm annoyed at :mad:).

I didnt sleep well either due to aches and pains and i have had horrible headaches all night. I am alittle better now but everytime i stand up i feel dizzy and as though i'm going to faint and i have to hold myself up. So i have had to take some strong painkillers this morning with some food :(

Mum made me some chicken soup this morning because i also have a bad chest, runny nose and sore throat :(. I'm hoping to get some antibiotics today but thats upto the GP.

I think yesterday may be to blame for all this. I had a long day starting at 6am and i was in school untill 4pm. I had my first shake at 7:30am and my 2nd at 1:15pm but i didnt have my last sachet untill 8:15pm because i was trying to save it. I spent the evening tired and trying to rest.

I'm not used to being busy all day whilst on CD. When i last did CD i was only at college once a week and that involved free periods, so CD was much easier to do. I dont think i can handle it this time especially with my BMI nearing 25.

So i have abit of dilemma now. I can either continue SS tmrw and hope i can get through the rest of the week, which invloves a day in school (to make up for missing today) and a day commuting to derby and back with a lecture in between. Or i could move to 790cals/100cals and try to lose my last stone and half that way. I am also considering taking the healthy eating and exercising route because i am desperate to start training for the race for life and build exercise back into my life. I will have some CD sachets to spare so i could replace a meal with a milkshake or something.

I would appreciate any suggestions or advice please. I have had the most awful frightening morning and i dont want to go through it again.

Thanks for reading. I hope you're all having a good evening xx :)

(sorry for the long post :eek:)

hope you get sorted out soon xxx

Hi All, had a good day with the diet, but a s**t day at work (they all seem to be like that at the minute). Went out for lunch with the girls at work. They all had hot pork sandwiches and chips and I had my orange bar. The smell of chips covered in vinegar was too much, but I feel so good this afternnon for not giving into temptation! 2.5l down, so 0.5l to go to reach my daily target. Hurray!

For those of you who love snow -

My boyfriend John took these photos this morning - lots of snow!!!

This is the view from his back door!

Up near Alston in Cumbria

Johnssnow22ndJanuary08.jpg

no2.jpg

Sorry you are not well MB

oh MP that sounds so much like mine, I have to literally pull him out of bed in a morning, he is a nightmare to get ready for school. Apparently he's very well behaved at school, he's usually good at home come to it, but today, well it's been quite nasty with him. He accused me of over reacting to everything, cos I was upset at his refusal to make soup and coffee. Thing is, it's the reason he gets his pocket money every week and he gets £10. So I don't think it's unreasonable of me to ask him to do it, particularly as I don't ask him to make extra drinks, I have my soup at the same time as a cup of coffee and what does it take to put a sachet of soup in a mug, cover it with water and stir it?

Hi All, had a good day with the diet, but a s**t day at work (they all seem to be like that at the minute). Went out for lunch with the girls at work. They all had hot pork sandwiches and chips and I had my orange bar. The smell of chips covered in vinegar was too much, but I feel so good this afternnon for not giving into temptation! 2.5l down, so 0.5l to go to reach my daily target. Hurray!

Well done on resisting, you should be very proud of yourself. You did so well to resist, especially when you have no way out of the situation.

I went through the same thing on Days 2 and 3, my sisters are constantly eating takeaway and the house seems to always smell of deleicous food.

But you have done awesome, both with resisting and with your water intake.

Keep up the fab work and you'll have the weight off in no time.

Keep it up xx :)

having such a shitty day feel like raiding the presses. havent drank as much water yet only 1litre :( in bad mood and sooooooooooooo tired not cuz a cd tho up early etc!!

oh MP that sounds so much like mine, I have to literally pull him out of bed in a morning, he is a nightmare to get ready for school. Apparently he's very well behaved at school, he's usually good at home come to it, but today, well it's been quite nasty with him. He accused me of over reacting to everything, cos I was upset at his refusal to make soup and coffee. Thing is, it's the reason he gets his pocket money every week and he gets £10. So I don't think it's unreasonable of me to ask him to do it, particularly as I don't ask him to make extra drinks, I have my soup at the same time as a cup of coffee and what does it take to put a sachet of soup in a mug, cover it with water and stir it?

Of course you are not being unreasonable!Teenagers love to give accuse us of overreacting when deep down they know they are in the wrong.It's like their defence mechanism.
Hope you manage to be on good terms before bedtime,(I know how horrible it feels when it gets nasty!It breaks your heart doesn't it)

Susanx

Hiya all

Not been on the daily today!!:eek:
Have to confess I haven't read it all yet either <<Bad Spooky!>>

Had quite a good day, busy, been to town, client, calls, brother visited, sister called for a moan ;) (she has every excuse tho) caught up on some calls tonight, oh and my DD had the best news for me at tea time...

She was star of the day in school!:D She has SN so its a really big deal for her. Got her to call Daddy and everything... she was soooo pleased with herself bless her.

Hope you are all ok... off to read thread now :D

I fully enjoyed being a pain in the butt teenager :D

She was star of the day in school!:D She has SN so its a really big deal for her. Got her to call Daddy and everything... she was soooo pleased with herself bless her.

OMG, how sweet!!
Well done baby girl xxx

Evening peeps

Days 16 all but done and dusted - still feeling fine, in a routine now which I seem to see staying the same until mid-late March, which is cool - Feb is only round the corner.;);)
Had the headache from hell earlier - had to take my Dad to the hospital and it took me over 25min to get parked.... I wanted to fight the entire car park!:mad::mad:
So I never got my first half pack til gone midday by which time bad head was in full flight!:cry:
Well - I am desperate to book summer holiday for me and the kids 0 sad that my hubby will be an ex-hubby - still I needed to chop in in for a more advanced model :D:D... I also want to move, so I am not round the corner from him, he watches the house and nows when I am in or out then asks me whom I am with - it gets on my nerves!
I've been asked out but I've put my date off for 8wks - does that sound as ridiculous as I think it does?????????????

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Back