It's Tuesday**** Lets Do It Hour By Hour****

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Morning Folks

A bit slow this morning, having a GT to wake me up.

Taking a neighbourn to the Drs this morning and then back for clients. will be checking in and out

Have a good day all

Good luck with any weigh ins today

HM

hi all hope we all doing well
still working to hard so not getting on comp as much as i would like
everyone welcome here bexnkev they let me in :giggle:
well keep up the good work peeps must go get ready xxx

Morning lovelies! Gosh it is quiet on here today! Another 2lbs off for me this week, I was a bit disappointed as when I hopped on the scales on Saturday it was 3 off but hay ho a loss is a loss and that'll learn me for scale hopping! Have a great day all Vx

Hiya all,
Blimey - TWO threads doing this and I just posted on the other one before I saw this one!lol
Anywayz - all's good here. Feeling happy despite being pre menstrual and usually very emotional. Just outta interest - how was everyone's first period after they started this diet - better, worse, the same. Mine are usually the pits with lots of pain etc! Ho hum - hope this one is better!lol
Have a great day all
Tansyx

G'day all!
A very cold frosty one here, already been out with the dog and almost slipped a million times!
Have a good day all x

whoops I did the same as Tansy, posted on the other one just a min before I saw this one..

Feeling pretty good this morning, despite not sleeping too well again. Have had 2 coffees and 1 litre of water so far, I'm slacking, but will catch up over the course of the day

Hello all, very quite today. Where is everyone TARA!!! SPOOKY!!!!!

Bit slow on the water again but off to make a Nana Coffee and down some more water.

Have a good day all
HM

Afternoon all, havent had a chance to post till now as Ive been busy with the kids and cleaning, daughter home today poorly, was called to the school to collect her yesterday afternoon, bless her, shes a bit better now but still has a temperature.

I havent had anything to drink etc yet, just about to have my first hot choc and cant wait, Im going to sit down for 10 mins on here and relax till round two with my little cherubs! Am going to have to make sure I catch up with the water this afternoon.

Hope you are all having a good day, catch you later x

hello everyone!

I'm re-starting today after failing yesterday, am absolotly starving and arguing with myself weather to eat or not!! will have some water and try to resist. I want this so badly, get annoyed with myself for cheating but it doesn't stop me!! I'm a lost cause x

Afternoon

I had to take my dad to the hospital - it took me 25mins to get bloody parked! Then had to go to another hospital for more blood tests! Hey ho, he's not got go back til 29th and its my dad so I didnt care! Bless him....

half a pack down, on my 2nd ltr water so need to step that up a gear this afternoon....

Ohhhhh byyyyyyy the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy - cranberry crunch, nice nice nice - it almost had a turkish delite sort of flavour thing about it and made nice change from the peanut crunch....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mmmmmmmm cranberry bars ..... I will be having some next week! Yum!

Hiya all just thought id pop by before i go out to the cinema, im alright today drank alot of water and had 2 capicchio shakes today. will have my soup when i get home later. Hope everyone is alright today.

I need a moan.. I've just had an almighty slanging match with my son, cos I asked him to make me a soup and a coffee up. He flatly refused to do it and said he was sick of me having soups, coffees, shakes and water. I am soooooooooooooooooo mad with him. He's one of the reasons I'm doing this, cos I want him to have a fit and healthy Mum, instead of a blob who can't do very much for him. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr anyone want a teenager? he's housetrained, he can cook and he knows how to make coffee, although he will pull his face whenever he's asked to make one

Hey - Caress, I've got one of those too! Strangely though, he's absolutely wonderful away from home.
Wanna swap!!!!!lol
xxx

i have 3 lovely teenagers but won't trust them to make my shakes !! ......got through tea ok ....................now nagging to do science revision !!!! .......after simpsons !!

Back