It's Tuesday**** Lets Do It Hour By Hour****

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Morning all

Up at a silly time again, 1 Gt in hand and water too.

Have got a busy day today will be out until late this afternoon.

Good luck with any weigh ins today, have a good one

HM
xx

Morning - was up myself at silly o'clock today as...ds was up at even sillier o'clock :eek:
Just realised I missed my 'fortieth' - it was on Sunday so today is day 42. There have been some days when it's been hard sticking to it but when I look back, the time has flown.
Good luck Sam - your hypnosis journey is really interesting to read, I'm considering it myself for when I get to maintenance.

I wish i could post on here every hour! I'm on day 2, and i'm feeling positive about the diet. But sometimes at work i neeed a little time out to get away from people eating in the staff room!
It was my first day yesterday and i said no to fruit cake, which was left in the staff room for people to eat.
The worst thing is it's my Birthday on Saturday, so on friday i'm the one who has to take a cake in! oh well, it's only one day i suppose!!

Morning all

Today is day one of my official restart. Feeling good about it and going to try and keep busy.

Sam good luck with the hypnosis I hope it works for you

Maggie catch up with you later if you are around

Wiggly well done on reaching your 40th

W2BT good luck stay strong

Good Morning Maggies hope you have a good day
Sam-wishing you all the best
Sharon-Good luck with re start!
I only have 10-12 to goal now!!

Morning all

Well I have been signed off work for another week so I will be on and off all day, going a bit stir crazy to be honest! Had weigh in yesterday and am still losing so need to try and up the calories this week so that my weight stabilises. Going to use weightlossresources to ensure I am getting the right amount of calories.

Good luck everyone, let's have a great day!

Georgie
xx

Morning all , Been up early myself its day 2 for me still feeling alittle crap with my cold and sore throat but ill live just want to keep going as i know ill feel better if i reach my goal. Im feel cold at the moment though.

Morning all,

Maggie have a great day hun, but will miss you with our game of scrabble!! lol xx

Sam,your hypnosis thread has been really intresting to read, and look forward to how you get on today xx

wiggly,well done for getting to 42 days xx

w2bt, well done for resisting the cake xx

sharon, good luck with your restart hun xx

morning gemma have a great day today xx

georgie, sorry your still off work hun, my god your doing fantastic diet wise well done xx

jayne,sorry your feeling poorly, hope you start feeling better very soon hun xx

I am doing ok today have had 2 gt's and one ltr water so far, had a great day yesterday and today I WILL too!

good luck for all with weigh-ins today

xxx

Morning all!

Well, its been a few days since I posted on Minis as a whole.
I had a weekend off dieting... went out Saturday night and got wrecked :eek: and regretted it Sunday morning!
Hubby and I had dinner and a long chat. Got some stuff cleared up with him and sorted out in my own mind.

I started back on SS+ yesterday. I felt ready. I was absolutely on the ball with it.
It was a good day. I am gonna have another good day today. :D

Will check in later on X

Morning peeps

I took Sunday off from CD at my son's request and it was a planned day off. I'm suffering from the excesses of carbs still, feel really bloated and uncomfortable, still feel sluggish and tired. SS'd yesterday, am back in the routine again, has to be done. It showed me what carbs were doing to my body and tbh I don't wanna feel like this again.

Have a good day everyone

Morning EVERYBODY....

Morning luvlies

Sharon - good luck on your re-start
Maggie - well done
Georgie - sorry your still suffering
Jayne - good luck
Spooky - glad you had a luvly time & you're feeling better
Tara - have a lovely day
Wiggly - Happy 40th for last Sun xxx
Gem - have a gr8 CD day
Susan - Ahoy she said waving her wooden leg!
Andrea - hope you feel better today

Right - Off to check my emails.... Good luck with the WI's and well done all the losers! xxx

Thought I'd say Good Morning
I am on Day One got weighed last night and am a SHOCKING 14st 13 1/2lbs (15st)
I am disgusted with myself I have NEVER been this weight :sad0071:
but I know there is light at the end of the tunnel after "reading all your fab stories" and "gaining inspiration" :):):):)

but I know there is light at the end of the tunnel after "reading all your fab stories" and "gaining inspiration" :):):):)

Hun - dont focus on what you are focus on what you want to be! I started at nearly 14st 7lbs less than 8wks ago and this morning I saw the scales move to under the 12st mark!!!
Good luck hun - and your right there is 'light at the end of the tunnel' xxxx

How lovely is that Clare, and may I say very well deserved as you have done brilliantly!!

Georgie
xx

PS: was it something to do with one leg????

Carly this time next week you will be much less :D I started at 15st 1lb :eek: and now am approaching 13st only 6 weeks later. (weighing in tomorrow)

T4M - under 12st :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: woohoo :D

Morning All,

I'm back and back with a vengence.

Have had 2 weeks off CD, got really down and needed a blow out, was only supposed to last a week but ended up at 2 but never mind. Got weighed last night and amazingly have only put 3.5lbs back on, I am stunned and very pleased!

Day 1 again today and nothing's going to stop me this time. - Day one for me and you Sharon!!

So far 1 strawberry shake down and about 1.5ltrs of water. - Looking forward to the day ahead and feeling positive.

Good Luck Everyone!!! :)

Back