It's Tuesday**** Lets Do It Hour By Hour****

Thanks - I've been with the post office for 2 years now and they keep upping my premium! I did a search with confused.com and if i was a new customer they would charge me £100 less than they are asking for renewal .. and that's not including the £50 cash back!

:eek::eek::eek:

T4M Claire.........At least yours stayed the same, mine have got a monk on and are moving backwards. So's the bl**dy tape measure. AND I HAVEN'T CHEATED !!

Oh dont worry mine did this last week - at one point during the week I'd actually put on 4lbs, I didnt actually post about it as I KNEW it was a fluidy thing!
B@stard bloody scales - nuff said!!!!!!

Oh dont worry mine did this last week - at one point during the week I'd actually put on 4lbs, I didnt actually post about it as I KNEW it was a fluidy thing!
B@stard bloody scales - nuff said!!!!!!

LOL!!! Too right! I got on the scales earlier today and I have put on 4lb too! WTF?? I've now got 2 belly rolls too, which deffo weren't there last week! Must be fluid. Just don't want this to happen in May when I go to Texas for a wedding! Mrs Waterbag squeezed into a too tight dress which honestly fiited in the UK!

Afternoon all! I've been to work today. Just had my lunch choc mint shake, boy am I looking forward to turning it into a mousse! Hubby has gone to collect Harry from nursery and take his son back after, so it's just me and Ellie at the mo. She's been playing on her DS, nice and peaceful!

Washing is on, dishwasher is on, think I'll have a cuppa now :) Am behaving today, totally fine :D

xx

Afternoon all! I've been to work today. Just had my lunch choc mint shake, boy am I looking forward to turning it into a mousse! Hubby has gone to collect Harry from nursery and take his son back after, so it's just me and Ellie at the mo. She's been playing on her DS, nice and peaceful!

Washing is on, dishwasher is on, think I'll have a cuppa now :) Am behaving today, totally fine :D

xx

Oh me goodness - the mousse's..... They are totally wicked! Dead easy and so far I've had choc, choc mint, toffee walnut, & strawberry & they are, let me tell ya totally LUSH! I have to thank Sue for pointing me in the right direction as though I had mousse mix I tried it once made vile tasting and looking concoction then never tried again...

Its soooooooo simple but you MUST use a blender! 250ml cold water from the fridge, 1 heaped mix-mousse scoop (not huge heaped just heap heaped......). Open your satchet and tip mousse mix into satchet and give it a good old shake up. Put the water in your blender first then add the mix - blitz it up then tip into a bowl, pop in fridge & 10 min later..... Ta daaaaaaaaaa ready to eat!

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmm - cant recommend it enough xxxxxxxxx

How much water do you add with the mix mousse T4M, your enthusings are making me consider giving it a go and I'm seeing CDC in the morning!

I use 150mls of water...I think Clare uses a bit more and I put mine in freezer...
Rooster-Hope you get your money soon
Hope everyone having a great day
Took my Mum shopping again before she left...managed 2 tops and some underwear(I did buy her a cup of tea yesterday!!)and she is now on her way back to my Dad

Well the sun has definately come out here,although cravings back again...you all know how I love a moan...but what is it with cravings...go along all fine and then suddenly food calling me from everywhere!!!And scales are stuck!!although somehow they always go together,cravings and ST SC,

Evening all :)

Dutch cannot believe these "friends" would make comments like that, they're obviously jealous of your achievements you're doing so well, don't give them the time of day these small minded people who have nothing better to so with their day than insult people!!!!!

Hope everyone's scales start moving in the right direction, mine are absolutely rubbish but good for a laugh i can still lose 2 stone when i stand on them lol quite entertaining but i'm still sticking with it, day 7 of my 100 day challenge and still feeling very positive :) only 93 more to go hehe xx

I use 250ml - I need as much volume to the packs as possible..... Makes a nice bowlful! Defo try it Wiggly x x x x

Sue I've sorted out my msn but my mum's over this evening & I know your with yours.... Hope you're having a nice relaxing time on hols - just gonna pm you about Friday...

xxxxx

Oooh they sound Lush!!! Roll on Friday!

Thanks for the mousse advice girls, I'll get some tomorrow :D

Evening everyone

Haven't been around much the past couple of days, have had K at home, and been spending time away from the pc. Have a couple of days peace and quiet, K's staying at his friend's till Thursday, and you'd think I'd be doing something exciting eh? Huh wrong.. I'll be doing the usual.

Hope everyone's doing well, that you're all big losers

Back