It's tuesday lets do it **hour by hour**

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Morning everyone..

Day 9...just water so far, will have my porridge later.

Another grey chilly day here, off to town this morning and then chilling out :rolleyes:

Have a great day all

HM
xx

Mornin all!

Quite a grey start to the day here in Peterborough but it forecasts sunshine later so fingers crossed it should be a nice day.

Just on my first litre of water after falling off the wagon in style yesterday, but hey ho - onwards and upwards,or should that be downwards.......lol

Have a great day everyone x

Good morning everyone, it's sunshine here in Cardiff, hope it stays!! on 2nd bottle of water already and 1 coffee, waiting til after school run for 1st pack.
Got a pain in my stomach this morning hope i'm not bunged up as it WI tonight!!
have a good day all
xx

Morning all,

Grey & dull here in Leeds too - quite cold too! I'm stopping at home today with my little fella, he's not well at all. needs mummy cuddles :)

I am really pleased with myself. Monday night is usually my munchie night - I didnt have any!

Glug glug glug all, hope the day goes without any hitches

xxxxx

morning every1 ..a bit bleek her in lancashire just having a cup of tea cant face any water just yet hope every1s feeling ok :)

Well after my bad start to the morning seen here I am now on my second litre of water and have had porridge. Feeling a bit washed out so going to go back to bed for a bit.

People, remember the importance of water!!

Morning all
2pts of water and a coffee down so far, feeling really good diet wise even though im full of cold and totm too.lol

Im gonna wear my new size 14jeans today, wooohoo , I still cant believe i can get them on.lol. sorry to go on but bloomin wooooooooooow.lol.xxxxx

Have a great day every1.xx

Morning folks, hope your all okay today :)

The weather is bleak and cold and grey here today so i had some porridge, its so nice to eat when like this!
So porridge down and nearly down 1pint as well, water anyways :D

Sitting on computor until i have to take ds so school (12.30) will be nice to lounge in pjs anyway for a while :) and even done some tidying!

Sara , same here hun take Lewis to nursery at 12.30.
Have a nice morning hun.xx

hi every1 well ive had another go with the porridge yaaakkk. not 4 me but ate it anyway.. wont be doin that again ive had a tea and a pint and a half of water .. im watching sponge bob with my grandaughter ...very silly for got what the kids tv was like lol hope every1s feeling good xx

and wow to you susan ...well done you im soooo jelous cant wait till im a size 14 again :)

thankyou sue.

Im freezing cold today.xx Gonna make another coffee see if I warm myself up.xx

i think the coffee is a good speach im gonna have 1 and yer it is cold 2day. just had another glass of water ... im on day 2 restart and i think i go the loo more at the beginning been up and down 7 or 8 times :eek:

good luck sue.

I have choc tetra in my coffee so its nice and creamy, mmmmmmmmmm

Morning i've done school run, had a bar, now at work, going home for lunch to let the electrician in and have porridge in half hour.

oww ill have to try the tetra in coffee later on never thought of that 1..im off to do the dreaded food shop now with list in hand . have a good afternoon every1 xx

oww ill have to try the tetra in coffee later on never thought of that 1..im off to do the dreaded food shop now with list in hand . have a good afternoon every1 xx

I usually get about 3 or coffees out of 1 tetra, loads better than black coffee.lol

yes the banana one is good too, i thought it was a bit like condensed milk

Back