It's tuesday lets do it **hour by hour**

Well I have had 2 hours sleep and feel a lot better than I did. Ended up with a dull headache though which is going now. Have just had veg soup and about to get a pint of water.

Well im back and free of boy yay! and munching on toffee bar and feel fine today, duno what yesterday was about - think its cos im ovulating at the moment and the ole bodyclock wants me to eat to produce babies (never guna happen).
Better go and grab 3rd pint of the day before i fall behind!

well im stuck at work answering calls about cars boo hoo not fair want to go home now, had a porridge and two pint sx

Afternoon all,
Hows it going. I'm at home today with my poorly boy (have probably already said) We have been & registered him at a playgroup and he's now in bed after having baked beans & sausages.

I got a surprise earlier, I went to the loo & managed to pull down my new jeans without undoing them! Oops!

Off for a pint...

mmmmmmmmmmmm just had half a chick and mush soup made in a huge mug, so warming and filling.xx

I got a surprise earlier, I went to the loo & managed to pull down my new jeans without undoing them! Oops!

Off for a pint...
That is quite a skill when you are on CD and drinking loads.

Best go and get yourself some new jeans lol. How long have you had them?

I took the tags off last week! This is the first time I have worn them!

well guess what! ive just looked in the cupboard and mollys had her kittens at last - 4 of them, no wonder she was massive!!!

Awww, well done Molly! Did you know she was pregnant? My cat had kittens earlier in the year (February!) and had 3! We didnt know she was pregnant.

How is everyone doing???? I have had porridge and 1 shake so far and not enough water. Just off to get another litre, find it hard to drink water when its cold. Might try Hot water ;)

Catch u l8r
HM
xx

We have the back door open so kids (4 legged and 2 legged can run freely), I can't wait until later when I can go to bed with the electric blanket on, OMG how old do I sound!!!

Back