its tuesday *lets do it hour by hour*

sumayyah

please try again
what no daily?

could just be that im not looking properly so will apologise if its already been done

well 1l of water down so far, still not had my first shake

and i really really need more clothes, im fully dressed in lots of layers, sat under 2 duvets and im still freezing! brrrrrrrrrr

meant to be cleaning today as jordans coming next week, yay!

waiting on a call from the council as theyve got another house for me to view to see if its accessable

Morning, just 2pts and a coffee down so far.x

morning all ive just had a porridge which exploded in the blender:eek: think i might of had it in the microwave 2 long lol 1 tea and a pint down .hope every1s ok 2day... i was cold 1st thing but ive warmed up now:D xx

morning all, 1 hot shake down and 1l of water! i'm really cold too today, heating on, fire on, sofa blankets round me, scarf on, jumper on!! hopeit's lots of fat burning going on insisde as WI tonight!!

have a good day all!!

xx

Hi all. Well this is my 2nd day after quite a long break! Had my porridge this morning-yum, 2 cups of coffee & on my 3rd 500ml bottle of water so doing great! Can't wait for Ketosis to kick in!
Hope you all have a fab day xx

Morning everyone.

After my awful binge at the weekend, I am still feeling really hungry! Had a bar and a tetra already and can't wait to get home from work and have my last shake of the day. Yesterday I had 4 CD packs because I was just SO hungry.

Really am determined not to do to have 4 today - can't believe I have had two already! Have just filled up a massive bottle with water to try and take my hunger away!

Fingers crossed the K fairy will be visiting me when I check on Thur morning!!

x

I'm down two packs too if that makes you feel better and had to have four yesterday. I fainted last night and felt really week so thought I better take something else. And I guess a fourth pack is better than toast which was the only other option! Good luck to everyone today. x

Oh dear ciwti! You poor thing! Yes you have made me feel better, but I hope you are feeling better today!

It's so hard knowing that I won't have my other pack until about half 7 when I get in which is so so so late!

xx

Afternoon all i have had a porridge and not even had any water yet - been busy with housework you know what i mean!

Afternoon all i have had a porridge and not even had any water yet - been busy with housework you know what i mean!

No hun I dont know what you mean Im on strike today.lol.

2 litres nearly down, a hot choc and a bar for lunch. no hunger today either which i am relieved about!!

Weigh day tomorrow for me and I am determined to drink 4/4.5 litres of water today. Done 2 litres! Had a porridge and a shake so far. I'm always good on Tuesdays as I am looking forward so much to my weigh in.

No hun I dont know what you mean Im on strike today.lol.

Imalways on strike so i was in the moodtoday and done, now got a bolognaise simmering on the stove for the kids, amazing i wasnt tempted. Maybe im going into ketoland?

Just got to hop off here soon and make my way up to the school to pick chucky up.

well still not had any packs but am 1.5l water down
been and bought a new phone, got sick of mine, can never hear the other person and using my mobile insted is expensive
gonna spend the afternnon cleaning ready for next week. see you all later

2 coffees 3pts of water a hot toffee and walnut and a hot choc mint so far today.
Im getting my 1st porridge tomorrow, hows best to make it?? any tips etc.

I just mix it well with a fork before I mw it. I quite like the bits of oatmeal. It makes it more like real porridge. Blended it once, and didn't really like it as it had the consistency of baby food. Also, instead of sweetening it, I put a teaspoon of chocolate or strawberry shake powder in to flavour it. You've just got to experiment and see what you like best really.

Back