*** It's Tuesday - let's do this hour by hour ***

Morning All, I hope you are all well. I have my 2nd Weigh in Today - and I feel that I have had a good weight loss this week - but my CDC scales vary a lot from mine.

Good luck to all who WI Today

Pretika

Good morning all, A bit late checking in today..
Well done with the losses today..

Good luck with any weigh ins.

I have a new client this morning and then catching up on housework :(.

Only had water so far will have my porridge in a while.

Have a great day

Hm

wow ! another week almost over . doing well so far am not having first pack until lunchtime as i dont feel hungry in the mornings.
feeling a bit bloated today though (totm) boo hiss.
thankgod i dont have weigh in until next thurs, will be over by then and fluid should have gone.
what has evryone got planned for today ?

3pts of water and half a hot banana shake down so far will have half a soup when ive got Lewis to nursery at 12.30, then i will be doing ...........nothing while hes there.lol.

Hanging around waiting for my client to turn up...Why are they always late??

Not had anything apart from water, need my porridge..hope he turns up soon.

oooooooo not a man keeping a women waiting , how unusual, NOT.lol

morning all

well day 3 for me im freezing and have a mouth like a badgers bum so yay ketosis is on the way lol

had a choc mint shake a lil while ago but need to get cracking on the water

scales are looking good so far for weigh in on thursday ( hope my cdc got my message last week )

Morning All,

I'm a banana tetra down and 1.5 litres of water so not doing too badly. On day 9 of a restart and going strong. No WI as yet as am trying to work on a 4 week cycle as I am rubbish when the weight loss starts to slow down. This way I know i'll have a decent loss and won't know how much has come off each week. (That's the theory anyway)
Good luck with all of the WI's today.

Morning all,

Been busy at work this morning so I'm only 1.5litres of water down & a choc shake.

Just been sorting my travel plans & panicing a bit about being able to keep to CD. :confused:
I have a hectic couple of months coming up, I have business trip planned to Paris, Tokyo, Sweden, Germany, Hong Kong & Taiwan. :(

I'm going to have severe jet lag as I fly to paris to tokyo & back again in the space of 4 days!!!

Anyone got any tips please? :confused:

xx

Blimy what a smashing lot of posts this morning. Well done you lot with the losses xx Isn't cambridge FAB. Im using all of you for my inspiration!!
Good luck you other lot lol, who are having weigh ins .... eeeekkkk, it will be alright on the night lol.
YeeeeHawwwwwwwwww!!
Here come the Girls xx
Lynne x

Good grief emma, what do you do?
Lynne x

So far I have had two litres of water and just had a toffee and walnut shake, nice and hot, and now I feel really full!
Going for a swim again tonight and cant wait, I loved it last week and ached for two days afterwards lol.
Lol at susan with her doing .....nothing while Lewis is out lol..... Thats exactly what I am doing now... NOWT.
lol
Lynne xx
This forum is FANTASTIC!!

2 litres down and had porridge for breakfast. Really looking forward to my cranberry bar for lunch. Only grumble today is Im COLD!!!!

I'm really tired today, was yesterday too, what's all that about? I had loads of energy in week 1 and now in week 2 i'm feeling very sorry for myself.
Not faltering though, I can deal with being tired if it's making me thin. lol!

2 tetra's down and 2 litres of water - only 4 hours to go at work. :)

Good grief emma, what do you do?
Lynne x

afraid i don't hon but my word! what do you do for a living??

abz xx

I'm an SQA Engineer - Supplier Quality Engineer. I work for a Swedish company but I'm based in our sales office in the UK. Basically I look after our supplier base & as we supply parts into the automotive idustry (Ford, Nissan, Renault, Volvo etc) our suppliers are worldwide.
My job basically involves ensuring the suppliers can meet our quality demands, drawings, specifications etc. Therefore I have to travel to supplier sites to audit them & sometimes work with them for a few weeks.

Sounds glamourous but it isn't. I spend a lot of lonely time in airports & hotels!!!

When I have to spend time with a supplier - say a week or more then it is better 'cos I do get spare time to myself & can go sight seeing etc.

xx

very unusual job youve got emma!

i must be strange cos i love being alone in hotel rooms lol les mess and no one getting on my last nerve, lol

but blimmin hell all that air travel in the space of 4 days

had half a soup as my lunch and sorting the water situation, lol

done the asda shop, wasnt tempted to get anything for me so just meals for madam to go in the freezer ( bad mum, not cooking for her this week ) and lots of books for me :D

hey everyone great to hear your all doing great .
Just popped in to see how you all are and to let you all know I m still doing great still on the straight and narrow :D
Been reading about the new porridge bit miffed that they didnt have it while i was on it used to make my own with psyllium husks bet this is better .Is there a strawberry tetra now too .Keep up the positive vibes you have and keep sharing them on here the support on here got me through many wobbly moments xx

Back