*** It's Tuesday - let's do this hour by hour ***

hi guys!

just in from work and 2l down plus a banana tetra. come home to an empty house :( but my OH is coming home at 6 thank God!

was hoping to start Jazzercise tonight but the instructor hasn't let me know where it is happening or what time so will have to be another night.

hope everyone is ok! xxx

5pts of water half a hot banana shake, half a chicken and mush soup, a choc tetra and Im on my 2nd cup of peppermint tea so far today.

Just put a turkey breast in the oven for their teas, will do yorkshire puds for them tonight I think.

Susan-well done on your losses so far! You are looking great!
Yorkshire pudding sounds like heaven to me right now!!! :(

I'm sure they will taste so much better when I am slim though! x

Susan-well done on your losses so far! You are looking great!
Yorkshire pudding sounds like heaven to me right now!!! :(

I'm sure they will taste so much better when I am slim though! x

thankyou. you are doing well to huni. i must put a new pic up im about 1 and a half st lighter than that pic now .

i used to love yorkshire pud but to be honest they make me feel ill just looking at the, not sure why????

i'm experiencing a lot of things like that. i find myself not wanting to even remember what chocolate tastes like (i was a complete chocaholic before!!!) but i am craving things i never used to eat like celery, courgettes and pork pies with pickle!!!

thankyou for the compliment! i'm just waiting for it to show in clothing sizes. still a 24! grrr! you would have thought that 2 and a half stone would have made some difference? i bought some new trousers yesterday and went for the 24 in case a 22 didn't fit and good job i did! although they are starting to fall down and a bit baggy round my crotch! think i must be a size 23 lol xxx

you'll get there all of a sudden hon. have you tried on some 22s to see how far off you are? can't be far now :)

abz xx

abz-i have one pair of 22s at home and they won't do up yet but i think they may be a smaller 22 if you know what i mean. having said that, i couldn't get them up my thighs a few weeks ago so i am definitely getting there! xxx

abz-i have one pair of 22s at home and they won't do up yet but i think they may be a smaller 22 if you know what i mean. having said that, i couldn't get them up my thighs a few weeks ago so i am definitely getting there! xxx

you will hun, your doing great.xx

well ive 3litres down and 3shakes still feeling sick and very tired :( just so tired these days was asleep when bf came home from work and another eve

well end of day 2

headache has gone now, thank god, didn't take any tablets.

downed 2.5 litres of water, peeing for england

had my 3 shakes, well 2.5

still got half a shake left to make a hot chocolate with soon.

i'm doing ss, can i add a bit of milk to my chocolate shake, or is this wrong.

good luck for tomorrow all of you

no milk on ss im afraid, it allowed on one of the ss+ options thou

well had 3 packs now and 3 litres of water, sat watching tv feeling good

one thing that ive realised recently is when i restart but my heads not in the game i get masive headaches and pass out on day flippin one but when im restarting and got my head in the game i cope so much better. the brain is a very odd thing indeed

i added a bit of milk, infact i dont even know why

will this make K day come later.

dont think so since those on ss+ are in ketosis but am sure someone who knows will be along in a bit

Good evening everybody. Nearly the end of the day I know but I have only just had my Lunch lol. Had chicken n mush soup, lovely.
I've been for a swim, really really enjoyed it again. I swim for some of the time and do exercises in the water as well. so I get quite a good workout.
I went to feed my daughters cats because she is on holiday and left my lights on. When I came out my battery was flat and I had to send an SOS out to my ex husband to come and rescue me. TUT, it didnt take long though.
Hope you all had a great day and now i'm going to scout round the posts to see what everybody lost today.
Lynne x

I've just finished a choc mint shake and am annoyed at myself for eating a lot of crisps today!

Must be good tomorrow

Back