Its very lonely this forum!!!

SARAHP

Silver Member
Im so used to the hussle and bustle on cd forum that im feeling very lonely and left out on here!!:cry: :cry: :cry:

Please someone talk to me!!! Sarahxx.

Hiya Sarah!!!!!!!

Ahhh don't feel lonely - I find i never have enough time to read, let alone answer all the threads i want to.

Hey sarah... how ya getting on???

ya can still post away in the other forums... and then peeps will seek ur diary out... wherever it may be ;) ;)

when did ya change??? how ya finding the change???

C'mon spill the beans lol

Gen xx

I'm not on SW (in fact, I'm not really on ANY diet at the moment :break_diet: ) but I hate to think you feel lonely so I thought I'd pop in and say Hi.

How are things going on SW? I'm hoping to restart CD on Tuesday.

Hiya Sarah

Don't feel lonely, there's load of chatty threads on the forum, so many that it does get difficult to answer them all. Just join in & you'll soon have plenty of people to talk to, we're a friendly lot here :)

:hug99:

Hi Sara,

I know what you mean about it beng quiet on here, the Cd forum is very busy.

Hows it going for you? I am three pounds down so far which i am really pleased about as I was worried about putting loads of weight on after CD. I am away this weekend so i am sure it will be a different story come WI on Tuesday morning.

When will you be getting weighed next week? Did you join last monday? Will you weigh at another class or will you have to wait for the weekend after as it bank holiday.

Ahh hun ill talk to you hows it going when did u decide to make the switch ???

Hey ive found friends!!! Switched last monday after struggling with cd for a few weeks, first weigh in tuesday cos of bank hols not expecting much though with switch from cd.

Still feel like im eating way to much as well!!! Sarahxx.

Hey dont just stick to this forum.....im on lipotrim and I pop all over and chat......chit chat has some cool threads too, like threadstoppers....we are having a laugh on that one

The thing is with us slimming worlders, is that we spend more time stuffing our faces so we don't have time to come on & dream about food! lol!

Hello am a sliming worlder now I joined on tuesday after much deliberation between CD, Gillian McKeith and SW !!!

I decided on SW as its probably more relistic and managable (for me anyway!!!)

Hope to speak soon and meet new people

CARLY x x x x x

Oh I feel guilty at not being around too. I do try and pop in to lurk and read a few posts in my lunch break but that has been busy too. Good to see there are a few new SWers around now. Hope it's working for you.

Oh I feel guilty at not being around too. I do try and pop in to lurk and read a few posts in my lunch break but that has been busy too. Good to see there are a few new SWers around now. Hope it's working for you.

Hi Wez, haven't seen you around for a while. I don't get much time on the forum either but i try to pop on when I can in the evening. Have you had any success yet? Last time I read anything from you there was still a mystery re your weight gain and you were feeling despondent. :hug99: Hope things are going better for you now. love ff x

Back