***Its Wednesday!!!! Hour by Hour!!!***

Morning all, I'm restarting today, although I'm seeing my CDC for 'official' start weight tonight.

Had 1st shake, and plenty of water so I'm off to a good start!

Good luck to everyone today!!!

Well so far so good. I managed 20 mins of an excercise dvd then felt dizzy think I shud do it at the end of the day after I have had shakes and plenty of water!!
Just had a nice hot choc mint shake. It smelt like bacon for some reason so that helped felt like I was eating bacon!!
Done 1.5 litres so far and feeling very motivated as measured my waist and lost 2 inches already and only day 2 god I love this diet!!!

well, i've just walked my 10,000th step today. Can't believe I've done it already - why haven't I been doing this every day?!

Good luck to everyone restarting and to everyone with their water intake JodieJoJo - big shout out to you when you show your face. Hope you improve on the last two days with the amount of water you have had. Come on guys. Drink another half pint now.

You are putting me to shame :sign0007:..... I need to find me pedothingy and start putting it on again! I'm just onto end of first litre.

Morning everybody else!
Feeling bloody marvo this morning - even got a bit of make-up on for work! Forgot the bloody blender again so stopped of and bought one to leave at work for £8.99 so I've not got to worry about it!
Didnt have time to get myself anything for AAM so I'm gonna have an extra pack today instead - a yummy chocolate mousse this evening!

Did really well with my fluids yesterday, aiming for 3 again during the day and another 1.5 of sparkling this afternoon and evening! Plus doubleing the water i make shakes and soups! BTW the tspn curry powder in chicken and mushroom soup was delicious, worth a try peeps.

Spooky - good to see you back,
Mags - keep away from sinful chocolate... :devilangel:

......I opened one of the kids eggs last night to share it between them and I cant tell you how divine the aroma was, my kids asked me why my nose was stuck in the foil :eek::eek::eek::eek:......

Sue - will msn later re jeans, cant thank you enough for getting them hun :flowers:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Wow how great to see you have stuck at it and lost loads in the time I have faffed around! All going well so far, making firm friends with the loo again...how could I have forgotton the frequency of trips! Good luck to any newbies, returners and WI's today! Vxx

Morning Guys,

It's hump day already ... gotta love those bank holidays ;):D

Spooky & Sarette - have great 100% SS days today. You know you can make it through the day so just keep positive and it'll be a breeze.

Gemma - morning hun, how you finding WW?

Catch you all later
xx

Im doing very well thanks and enjoying ww ,how are you? xx

Hey you lot :)

Just checking in to remindyou that i'm still watching you xxx

Vicky-great to see you back
Wiggly-well done..overweight!!!I think I've still got a stone and a bit to go until I'm not obese...but I feel skinny compared to 12 weeks ago...so I don't care!!

Dancing...PLEASE!!Too angelic by half!!!

Hey guys,

glad to see everyonme doing good. Maggie keep away from the choc u hear me? Just finished my 2nd litre water..moving swifly to my 3rd. Going to go now and browse the new littlewoods summer catalouge!!

having a bad time 2day, DD1 winding me up & i turned 2 food :cry:feel really down & like crying
xx

Oh I am doing rubbish today
Its turned into a 1000 cal day... I thought it might.. Tomorrow I will hopefully manage to keep it to 810.
My water intake is shocking too, only a litre. But i have had 2 coffees, one redbush tea and a hot water flavouring so got a bit more there...
My lunch soup I added extra water too so every little helps!:tear_drop::tear_drop::D

Yeah good thanks Gemm. Started 810 on Sunday and loving the food!! Looking forward to working up the plans properly and thinking about doing WW long term to keep it off using maintenance points!!!

How are your losses going on WW? Did you have much regain when you stopped CD??
x

Afternoon all

I cant believe how quickly I can get now get the kids their tea ready & also without flinching and most importantly picking at it!
We've got Parent Evening later so I thought it best to have them fed and watered so that when we get back I can enjoy my 3 course meal....

Well soup, mousse & a bar later on this evening.....

3litres water done and dusted and I'm just about to start on some sparkly stuff....

Nothing much to report at all - just another CD Day :p:p:p:p

Back