Its wednesday - lets do it hour by hour xx

After my crap 2nd week WI (only 1lb)...I have lost a lot of motivation. =o( I keep trying to tell myself it was TOTM and I have lost a stone in 2 weeks, but I am still down about it. Plus it's not helping that these past couple of days I have felt starving. I've no cheated, so I don't know what's going on. =o( I've had 5 litres of water so far today and still feel so hungry. It's really starting to get me down - the crap last week WI, the new feeling of starvation, and not noticing any difference in my appearance or how my clothes fit...what so ever.

Sorry to moan when everyone else is feeling great...just want to cry.

hi guys hope your all ok i m on day 2 feeling a bit rubbish but it s my own fault for eating

After my crap 2nd week WI (only 1lb)...I have lost a lot of motivation. =o( I keep trying to tell myself it was TOTM and I have lost a stone in 2 weeks, but I am still down about it. Plus it's not helping that these past couple of days I have felt starving. I've no cheated, so I don't know what's going on. =o( I've had 5 litres of water so far today and still feel so hungry. It's really starting to get me down - the crap last week WI, the new feeling of starvation, and not noticing any difference in my appearance or how my clothes fit...what so ever.

Sorry to moan when everyone else is feeling great...just want to cry.

Hi hun, I just want to say that I feel the same today. I'm in week 7 so you would think that hunger wouldnt be an issue, but it is BIG TIME today. I've even started a new thread about it...felt guilty doing it as I'm always so upbeat. No one has replied to it as yet so I think I may have scared people off. I'm usually happy go lucky, not today though. I'm bladdy starvin.

Hun, here's a hug for you, :hug99:I know it's hard, and gaaad am I feeling it today but it is worth it. You are a stone closer to your goal weight now. I've lost 2st 4lb and I've not dropped down in clothes, either my old ones were very tight or it's because most of my clothes are stretchy velour trousers:mad: I'm lying, there are a pair of 3/4 length linen trousers that I just got into recently and now they litterally fall down to my ankles and can't wear them, I'd forgotten about them, ah well, that's brought half a smile to my missery guts face anyway.

I hope I've not made you feel worse when you are already feeling down...chin up to the both of us hun....we can do it...and we will do it... xx sj xx:character00238: and well done for coming so far. me and you will probably be on aam week together...YOU'LL LOVE THAT HUN, not long to go now.

hi guys hope your all ok i m on day 2 feeling a bit rubbish but it s my own fault for eating

hi sweetie, I hope you feel better soon. I know it's yucky feeling like this. :hug99::character00238: my emotions are all over the place today...

You take it easy tonight Jo, think how fab you'll feel when you hit goal!!

I'm loving your new avatar by the way hun, you look great xxxx

xx sj xx

S-J... I am sooooo with you on the wanting to eat thing! We need to be strong but its really tough. Also the clothes thing too. I had 2 pairs of trousers that were literally falling off me after 2 stone but my smaller clothes were still too tight. Well I'm 2st 13 down now & have tried on all of my clothes ready for going back to work on monday & all but 2 things the size down now fits & even a pair of trousers 2 sizes down fit!!! Quite a miracle as I carry all of my weight on my bum! Anyway, sorry thats turned into an all about me message! What I wanted to say is that maybe you're not far off going down a size!

The rest of you starting or restarting... I feel your pain! I'm craving savoury stuff so badly but I want to be slim more! Its very strange to be freezing cold again too as that wore off after a month or so last time.

Well done to those of you having a good day. Keep sending all of those vibes out to the rest of us!!

S-J... I am sooooo with you on the wanting to eat thing! We need to be strong but its really tough. Also the clothes thing too. I had 2 pairs of trousers that were literally falling off me after 2 stone but my smaller clothes were still too tight. Well I'm 2st 13 down now & have tried on all of my clothes ready for going back to work on monday & all but 2 things the size down now fits & even a pair of trousers 2 sizes down fit!!! Quite a miracle as I carry all of my weight on my bum! Anyway, sorry thats turned into an all about me message! What I wanted to say is that maybe you're not far off going down a size!

The rest of you starting or restarting... I feel your pain! I'm craving savoury stuff so badly but I want to be slim more! Its very strange to be freezing cold again too as that wore off after a month or so last time.

Well done to those of you having a good day. Keep sending all of those vibes out to the rest of us!!

WAY TO GO HUN, wooooow, no one will recognise you in your new wardrobe on Monday :)

I carry most of my weight on my BELLY, omg it's huge. I was tempted to dig out my Wedding dress earlier today...but can't remember my wedding day weight, not far off where I am now I think but my shape is different now after having my dd. I may wait a week or two longer as I really don't want to be dissapointed. I'd much prefer it to hang off me the next time I try it.

p.s. I hope you warm up soon hun

xx sj xx

Thank you so much for the support S-J! It means a lot. I hope you're feeling better now too. I decided to have a nap instead of sitting here thinking about raiding every kitchen cupboard and the fridge!! Just going to have my dinner...might have a mousse...atleast that (usually) fills me up and feels like I am actually 'eating' something. BLAH...just a bad day is all...hunger pains don't help the mood!! *hugs* Thanks again hun.

Changing subject totally...howcome I can't upload an avatar...when I go to 'edit avatar' it doesn't give me an option to upload one. =o(

Thank you so much for the support S-J! It means a lot. I hope you're feeling better now too. I decided to have a nap instead of sitting here thinking about raiding every kitchen cupboard and the fridge!! Just going to have my dinner...might have a mousse...atleast that (usually) fills me up and feels like I am actually 'eating' something. BLAH...just a bad day is all...hunger pains don't help the mood!! *hugs* Thanks again hun.

Changing subject totally...howcome I can't upload an avatar...when I go to 'edit avatar' it doesn't give me an option to upload one. =o(

I think you gotta post more sweetie, not sure how many but if you go to the technical forum they will tell you.

get posting hunny :D and go enjoy your mouse..

ttfn xx sj xx

Hi guys...

So far and so good - I've gone past the dreaded tea time and am running a bath and then diving into my frozen tetra...

I've drunk 3L and had 1 Tetra and 1 Cranberry bar so doing ok... although I'm someone who could raid the cupboards whenever so the feelings of wanting food are with me all the time.

SJ - posted on your other thread.. hope you're doing ok sweet..

Spangly - noticed you're from Kent - whereabouts, I'm from Rocheser...

FC - you're doing so well - nearly 3st down that's fantastic... how long has that taken you?

Hi Jo - how you doing? are you back SS'ing?

Mag's - Berlin sounds wonderful and you and your hubby sound like you had a great time - lots of treats but hey it's only one day and life's about alot more than a diet - would it be somewhere you'd go back to?

Everyone that's on day 2 or near the beginning - keep at it, you're going through a completely new experience and something that takes a while to get used to but it's worth it and you'll all do great....

Bath and early night for me... I was up until gone 1am editing and writing press releases... my eyes feel like they're on stalks...

H xx

Hi everyone

I'm so tired so think this will be a short one... busy day at work today.

Everything going well but sneaked on the scales and think i've only lost half a pound this week! considering i only lost 1lb last week thats pretty bad! My official weigh in is at 9am tomorrow so i'll let you know then. Dont know what i am doing wrong.....oh well:sigh:

Off to Turkey next Wed for a few days - cant decide what to do while i am there. My mother in law will be cooking loads of food and although its all really healthy stuff i dont really want to eat. I will have a think about it

Chat later xx

Hi all
Think I have done ok today, certainly done 4 litres so far!!
I am really tired though and I have sinus pain :(
Early night with a cup of hot water and berry flavouring to wash down a couple of Paracetamols I think...
Catch you all tomorrow X

Been an ok day...been very tired today after yesterday's trip to Berlin..I had to go for a sleep this afternoon. Just had a Chocolate Mint shake followed by a Butterscotch mousse..lovely. Only managed 2 1/2 litres water so far today:tear_drop::tear_drop:. Will try and get another 1 down before I go to bed...early night for me I think..:nightf:

Have a good evening every one.

Evening all :) Well ive had a lovely day, thought i was going to falter earlier on when i was STARVING but my sis arrived and we got chatting then before i knew it it was 7.40pm and i had to cook tea and i've just had my tetra am very full now and have drank 4litres too :) IT's my gym induction tomorrow...i'm so excited :-D

Spooky i hope your sinus's clear up soon (((Hugs)))

Good evening girls,

I have had a ok day, only had 3 1/2 ltrs :tear_drop::tear_drop:,was gonna aim for 5ltrs today, oh well, had 1 tetra 1 soup and just about to have a choc tetra, but left it in freeza a bit to long!! ment to take it out befor i went to see the harry potter film with my 12 yr old dd, we went with my mum they both sat there munching on sweets and ooo the smell of popcorn floating around the place!!:(, but hay i am soo pleased i didnt eat a thing :D, so am now treating myself to a coke zero

Well done you for managing to get through the film, it must have been horrible smelling all that sweet food but you did remarkable :-D

Well that's good, when i sit there and turn down something i sit there watching my family eat and feel so proud of myself for saying no

Awwww how cute :) that's really lovely and you're doing so well you really are!!!!! h2b keeps forgetting and asks me if i want anything from the shops Dad last night asked what i wanted from the chippy i was like um im dieting lol

Back