Its Wednesday! Lets do it! Hour by hour!!!

hi all i m raring to go today gonna have a good day yoday am positive we can do it

morning ladies
good luck for today
i have every confidence you`ll get through today with no blips

kaz:D

Morning All

Morning All

I am ready for the day, i am going to be out most of it as my parents are coming over and we are all going swimming. I would just like you all to know that if it was not for these daily hour by hour threads i would have caved in by now. but this is day 3 on ss and i'm going strong so just a BIG :thankyou: to all of you for your continued support.

I get weighed in at 11.00am so I am :innocent0001: that I have lost something but don't expect anything as I binged on sunday when I was very down and low.

Good Luck....

Morning All!
Nessa good luck on your weigh in hun,spooky really pleased the scales are moving again yippeeee.

Paula and Istnowornever hope you have great days today, WE CAN ALL DO THIS WITH NO BLIPS.

I'm raring to go and VERY ready to get this fat of my body
GOODLUCK EVERYONE

P.s paula and nessa has the ketosis fairy visited you both yet?

good luck to all those getting weighed today
I nearly cracked this morning, when making dd2's brekkie i picked up a chocolate mini weetabix got it to my lips and then put it back down!!

should never have put it to my lips at all but was made up i found the will power to put it back down rather than in my mouth!

off to make a cup of coffee and do a mile on the treadmill

hope everyones hanging on in there

sam xx

Morning all xx

Well day 3 for me and i'm so proud of myself and you ladies.

Fantastic Bluehail!!!! good on you for beating the temptation. Kristy has the ketosis fairy visited you yet? roll on the rest of the day and good luck everyone

i've not tested hun, but not feeling hungry, so i hope so.

Day 3 for me too...

This thread such a brilliant idea - encouraging to see everyone doing so well - think of how great we'll feel as that first weigh-in - I'm sure we'll all keep each other motivated..

Good luck everyone..

sat sipping a hot chocolate mint and feeling really positive about losing this last bit of weight and sorting out my relationship with food for once and all

hope everyone else is doing well today

sam xx

just checking in and so far so good just sipping my water at the min still feeling posotive hope everyone else is ok

Back