IT'S WEDNESDAY, lets do it hour by hour..

Well done Spooky - you're doing great.

It seems quiet on here today... how's everyone doing? :)

Everyone must be having a busy day? :)

I'm around & about. On 3rd litre & 1 pack down. Carpet man is here so once he's done I'm going to root out all my old clothes & see what fits before putting them into my wardrobe or hiding them back in the loft! Hope it'll be a good experience. Other than that I'm totally addicted to Facebook. Quite sad really, I feel like a 12 year old!

What is Facebook? Sorry if dumb question?

I'd love to have a day like you're having fingers.... to be at home mooching around, doing nice jobs. You'll feel great when you lay in bed tonight in your new room, feeling organised.

I need a week at home just to organise my house and don't start me on paperwork and filing....

Hiya Mrs Roch

Facebook is a website which seems mainly to be about sharing pictures but has loads of other random things on too which are keeping me entertained!

I've been looking forward to this time off for ages as my house desperately needs attention! Everything has been put off until now so its upstairs this week, then next week the carpets go in downstairs & I can start to sort that too. Filing & ironing are right at the bottom of my to do list however!

You logging in to get you through the day at work?

Hello

Well done itsnowornever, 14lb off is amazing :wow:

I am on day 2 of 790 today and feeling pretty good. Got a blurry head and a slight headache, but better than expected!

I've had 1.5 ltrs water so far, 2.5 ltrs to go :) I've just had my fisrt pack of the day. I had a vanilla pack and instead of making a muffin I made it more watery and microwaved it for 20 seconds. It kind of made a warm vanilla mess, but was totally scrummy. It tasted like cake mixture :D

Having a big mug of tea, and a browse of the messages from today. How's everyone else getting on? Anyone else on 790?

Love Lou xxx

todays not been a good day on the water front i have got a pounding headache and feel a bit sick ,not sure why though

Hope you've all had good a'noons?

I'm down 3L of water and just 1 Tetra - I'm just packing up to go home and realised that I'd only had 1 Choc Tetra all day. Think I'll have a soup when I get home and then a nice Frozen Choc Tetra for supper.. yummmm

Let's all have our steel determination to get through dinnertime... :eek:

Hiya Hannah.

I'm exactly the same as you so far. 3l down & 1 pack. Got lots of sorting done, the charity shop are going to love me! Also went for a haircut & I hate it! I always do though as I don't get it done often enough & then needs 5 inches cut off. I'll get used to it I'm sure. It doesn't look like I've been chewing on it anymore which can only be a good thing.

Its been very quiet on here today. I hope that means that people are off doing fun things & not thinking about CD!

Lets keep it stong for this evening.

WOW joeanne that is really fantastic, keep up the fab.

on my 4th ltr 2 to go and one shake to go.

Been wishing everyone else luck & just realised it my weigh in day too! Wow week 3 over. My CDC is away until mid August so I'm having to trust myself with weigh ins until then but its ok as my scales are only 1lb lighter then hers. Starting to think drinking 4 litres of water wasn't such a great idea!

Hi guys.... hummm, the smell of spag. bol. is filtering through from my kitchen into the back room where my p.c. is....:( Could deffo eat some of that tonight...BUT I WON'T. I know I'll be able to have it when my work here is done (when I'm slim) and I'll totally enjoy it! Enough about food though as it's sooooo hard to go without at this time of day, for most of us I guess.

DD and I have been in all day, not done much really apart from the usuall pottering about and keeping the house in a reasonable state. DD painted some pictures in the back yard, she likes to paint.

I've had about 3 lts up to now, and have my soup still to come, I may try the spicey tomato tonight, only chose one of them to try. Then I have my CD bar chopped up in the freezer ready to nibble on while watching telly later.

Hope you are all coping this tea time.

Mocha, how you doing hun??? xxx

Back