IT'S WEDNESDAY, lets do it hour by hour..

Been wishing everyone else luck & just realised it my weigh in day too! Wow week 3 over. My CDC is away until mid August so I'm having to trust myself with weigh ins until then but its ok as my scales are only 1lb lighter then hers. Starting to think drinking 4 litres of water wasn't such a great idea!
Are you ok FC? The water is hard to drink isn't it? Do you have the water flavouring from your cdc?
Wishing you luck with your weigh in. Where's your ticker?

Hiya Sophia-Jo

I'm doing fine thanks. Find drinking water so much easier when I'm not at work as I'm not self conscious about running to the loo! I've found the water flavourings a bit too artificial, its easier for me just drinking straight water. They're quite good in fizzy water though for giving the illusion that I'm drinking something nicer!

Took my ticker off as it was depressing me. I'll just keep the numbers written down & let you all know once I'm close to target, which will be a long long time off!

Sounds like you're being strong around that spag bol. I couldn't do it. Pasta is my thing.

I'm down 5lb this week which makes my total 23.5lb. Got stuck at 20.5lb for 5 days which was annoying as my 1st target was 1 1/2 st but suddenly its started dropping off again.

Right I really must get off the pc. Think they'll need a new site to support people trying to give up minimins!

Hiya Sophia-Jo

I'm doing fine thanks. Find drinking water so much easier when I'm not at work as I'm not self conscious about running to the loo! I've found the water flavourings a bit too artificial, its easier for me just drinking straight water. They're quite good in fizzy water though for giving the illusion that I'm drinking something nicer!

Took my ticker off as it was depressing me. I'll just keep the numbers written down & let you all know once I'm close to target, which will be a long long time off!

Sounds like you're being strong around that spag bol. I couldn't do it. Pasta is my thing.

I'm down 5lb this week which makes my total 23.5lb. Got stuck at 20.5lb for 5 days which was annoying as my 1st target was 1 1/2 st but suddenly its started dropping off again.

Right I really must get off the pc. Think they'll need a new site to support people trying to give up minimins!

Wow, well done FC, 5lb is great, so glad the scales are moving for you.

Yep, minimins is soooooo addictive, I agree. Got to just stay out of this room sometimes, as soon as I come in here I dive straight on to this site, still, it's helping with the motivation and that's important. I like the clothes for motivation thread and the before and after thread too.

catch ya later xxx

Just to tickle the taste buds further following Sophia's thread about Spag Bog... I'm cooking sausages and could just dip one in a jar of Branston Pickle.... :cry::cry:

Everyone seems to have done great with the water today.

Think they'll need a new site to support people trying to give up minimins!

That is so true Fingers... made me chuckle :D :D Well done on your weighloss - you must feel great...

1L of water more for me this eveing... soup and a frozen tetra..

This is definitely definitely the worse time of the day for me..

Sounds like everyone is doing well today. :clap:

I am on my 4th litre of water which is a lot for me. i used to struggle with the minimum 2.5 litres.

Mmmm I suddenly have a craving for sausage dipped in pickle, thanks Hannah :D

What times of the day do most people have their shakes/soups/bars? It seems a lot of you have them late??
I usually aim for the first not before 10 am, the second not before 2 pm and try and wait til 6 pm ish for the last. I find it really hard to wait longer than this.

You'll be pleased to know that I resisted the sausage and the pickle but I did have 2 slices of apple that DS didn't want for his pudding....:sigh:

The sausage will have to be a treat Cheeseontoast when we're at goal.. maybe we'll have a toast with them and our pickle jars...:D :D

I had my first shake at about 10'ish and then didn't have my second until about 7:10pm then I've got frozen tetra for later when I've got my feet up watching the box and DS in bed...

I'm glad tea time been and gone...:sigh:

Just wanted to save I've had a really bad week up until tonight's wi and altho I wasn't feeling brave enough to post at the time your hourly threads were great to remind me that others feel exactly the same and also that it is achievable!!

Best wishes and thanks to you all
Cxx

Hi folks...

Hannah, I'm glad you resisted the sausage. Will the apple slices take you out of ketosis? Or do you have to really go for it?

I have just finished my last little cube of my TOFFEE cd bar, omg, can't believe how much i like it considering it's a cd product (you know what I'm like). It's a brill idea to cut it up and put it into the freezer, I can just take a cube out every now and then and it's so yummy. Gonna try another one tomorrow, maybe go for the ORANGE one.

Yep, me too Hannah, I'm glad tea time is over with..it's my worst time, I almost drule as I'm cooking, but like to think that I'll enjoy my food more when I have reached my goal.

So.... how's everyone else doing?

I'm turning in for the night...

Oh Sophia, sorry didn't answer your question on the Inspirational Clothes Thread regarding my launch... I've recently become a franchisee of Mother Funkers and my launch event is on 12th October in Rochester, Kent where I live.. I'm hoping for some local press and I don't want to look like an old frump in any pics - I want to look like a yummy mummy who looks like she can still boogie on down with the best of them.... I've linked losing the weight with a change of image for Mother Funkers... and a new me fast approaching 40...

The apple was literally 4 mouthfalls so I hope it hasn't done any damage. Managed 3.5L water today so pleased with that.

You sound like you've had an excellent day - you're doing so well sweet, considering you've not been keen on the shakes - stick with it - we'll do the 11lb by 13th Aug no problem...

Night Night all - c ya tmrw xx

Back