Its Wednesday!! Lets do it hour by hour!!!

Morning everyone xxx

Day 3 for me woohoo no idea if i've lost and I'm not planning on checking until WI on Sunday.

Sammy if I were you I'd hold off eating til lunch time and have both soups together.

HTH

Ok the meeting has been postponed :bliss: :D :D :D God I am soo bad. I should be working ..hahaha.. oh well I am too damn excited today *shrug*

Speaking of shakes I had one in the morning but haven't bought any for lunch. Is that a good or a bad thing? I was thinking I will have 2 when i go home

I don't think it really matters you will work out what works for you

Good morning everyone!

Well after a sucessful day and a half of SS I fell off AGAIN on monday. Yesterday went to pot and was gonna wait till weekend to try and get back on but I realised I was just making excuses to delay. So I am trying today even tho TOTM starts today and I feel crappy. At work but no lab work to do so will be on PC all day - will post if I start to talk myself out of SS'ing!

So far one cup of peppermint tea, one banana shake and about half a litre water. Oh and 2 feminax for the cramps! Hope they don't delay ketosis but was desparate!

Good luck to everyone else on getting through the first few days - it's so worth it!
Kerrie x

Kerrie hope u feel better soon, btw just looking at your ticker, well done. You have lost an amazing amount, truly inspirational

morning kiddies!

Went out last night with a bunch of alcoholics. We went to revolution - a vodka bar, and you can get 30 shots for 50 quid. After 3 of them, they were all quite merry where i was happily slurping away on my soda water. Was feeling pretty demoralised but proud of myself for making the effort to go out.
This morning i'm a huge 3lbs down, so it makes me 18lbs down since my restart :D So so happy! what a difference 3 and a half weeks can make eh?

Love to you all xxx

IT'S SOOOOOO COLD!!

Just back from my swim, walked there & back but now freezing cold as the wind is bitter and I had wet hair. BRAIN FREEZE! I figure I must be in ketosis, what with being cold, and getting off my lazy arse.

Sammy - I try to have either half a shake or nothing in the morning, either a tetra or tomato soup (Which I find fine to make up without a blender at work) for lunch, then another soup for dinner when I get in, and a 'pudding' later. Of course, pudding isn't yummy banoffee pie, or profiteroles, or cheesecake, it's just a shake/half shake made up quite thickly. I have to admit i'm a bit gross and have it with a spoon to fool myself into thinking it's just watery Angel Delight.

Simple things!

lol talk of the devil, was just wondering where u were Leah. What fantastic willpower well done and look on the bright side at least you don't have a hangover!!

i was in bed!!! Can you believe it, i slept till later than 5am! Ok, so i didnt get in till 1.30am but WOOO!!! I'm more excited about the lie in that my weight loss.

So, i restarted on the 9th, came off CD on the 19th, went back on CD on the 25th and have lost 12lbs in that time.

Ok, so i've started and stopped again, but overall on CD i've now lost 18lbs. I couldnt be happier, and OH has now hidden my scales in the loft so i cant reach them!!!

Speaking of scales I think I need to buy new ones!!! :D

Wish I could go to bed. Feeling a bit sleepy *yawn*

Ooooooh, and good luck andrea darlin for WI, i know you'll have had a good loss!!!

wow, busy on here this morning. Been out to work and just popped home to get changed then going to the gym. THe gym/1000 plan seems to be working for me, weight loss is not too quick but at least I am sticking to it!

Well done BG and Spooks on your losses so far. Cant wait to see which one of you wins the barmy army challenge.

Good luck for wi today andrea and anyone else weighing today.

It'll be me sam!

Cor, look at you gymming it! Forearms like popye soon darlin! Get on that rower, put on your fav song with a beat and row!!!! It doesnt matter so much about how fast you lose cos you'll be toned well before us, and your fitness levels will be well higher. In fact, i'm guna take a leaf out of your book and try and go swimming twice this week.

Urgh, its disgusting being so motivated and happy :D:D:D

1 ltr down - 3 to go.... I've got to take my little boy to physio this afternoon, he broke his elbow last year OCT, and had to have wires inserted and all sorts and has lost some of the movement - he also suffers from a wheat allergy so I feel since Oct that I have been in and out of hospitals constantly - it makes you really really appreciate how awful it must be for parents of children who are really poorly - ahhhh!

I know SJ is now missing, I've now noticed Jodie JJJ not been about for few days - is she ok!

Maggie - where are you, we need you in the daily, its the law

WL8S - I'm really impressed by your gym determination, I cant wait to go myself when I've lost a few STONEs xxxx

JJJ does pop in from time to time, i think the management takes it out of her a little bit, and she's got a gorgey young boy to look after (her son that is!)

Maggie is on MSN if you want her addy?

Clare, utterly disgusted that you havent been on my diary thread yet, need ppl like you to keep me going :D xxx

Hiya all,
In late today - had a really bad night and started haemorraging - dunno what is going on with me but think I might be comin up to menopause or summat. OH wanted to take me to the hospital but I didn't wanna go so am just chilling here instead.
Feelin a bit down at the moment so just saying hi and well done to everyone for keeping the faith!lol
Tansyx

Hi Tansy,

Just wanted to say I hope you feel better today and also to say something similar happened to my Mum a few years ago with haemorraging but it turned out to be fibroids rather than the menopause and there is a procedure they can do to help. Hope whatever the reason you have a speedy recovery and book in to see your GP urgently if it doesn't stop!
Kerrie x

Not being funny doll, but you havent been pregnant have you?

JJJ does pop in from time to time, i think the management takes it out of her a little bit, and she's got a gorgey young boy to look after (her son that is!)

Maggie is on MSN if you want her addy?

Clare, utterly disgusted that you havent been on my diary thread yet, need ppl like you to keep me going :D xxx

Hey dee hooo deeee.... I've read it every day!!!!! I didnt wanna take over it and have got loads to tell you, luvly luvly girl xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey guys, congrats sppoky and sharon on losing and anyone else sorry i just read the 1st page!
Another boring day for me was ment to go to doctors for check up woo woo!!! but doc cancelled hes sick oh well!!! just on my 1st litre water feeling great cant wait till sunday for my wi ahh im like a big child!!!

clare hope your boy gets on ok at physio

k will pop in later

bye gang :D

Hiya and thanks for your replies,
My OH phoned and hassled me so much that I'm seeing the doc this afternoon - strange cos you usually have to wait a couple of weeks for an appt with a doc!
I have been worried that I might be losing as this happened 4 months ago. Stupid I know but I don't wanna face the fact that I may have lost again. Have been using precautions though so is unlikely!
Anyhow - we'll see what doc says!
Thanks for your concern
Tansyx

Back