Its Wednesday!! Lets do it hour by hour!!!

Hiya all,
In late today - had a really bad night and started haemorraging - dunno what is going on with me but think I might be comin up to menopause or summat. OH wanted to take me to the hospital but I didn't wanna go so am just chilling here instead.
Feelin a bit down at the moment so just saying hi and well done to everyone for keeping the faith!lol
Tansyx

Ahh hope you're on the mend Tansy xxx

My OH phoned and hassled me so much that I'm seeing the doc this afternoon - strange cos you usually have to wait a couple of weeks for an appt with a doc!

Glad to hear it Tansy, fingers crossed you'll soon be back on your feet!
Kerrie xx

Afternoon!

Day off from uni today...YIPPPE! Was going to head down to do some work as it has piled up recently. But opted for a lazy day in :)... The sun was out here today in london bright start to the day.. which is kinda bringing summery thoughts into my head...

Anyway well done on your losses... Caress 2 stone in a month thats FAB! Ponypony - well done on gettin into the 10's..something I can only DREAM of. And the rest of you well done too.. WE CAN DO THIS! :) XXX

Wow the site is busy today - good thing too as I can't read science journals without regular forum breaks! My restart is going well - plenty of water down already - holding off on lunch shake as long as possible so hopefully by the time I get home after stoopid lab meeting I am not so hungry I reach for toast rather than a shake! Worryingly there is already a nasty little chatterbox in my head telling me I have proven I can get back on anytime so I may as well eat - Oh the warped logic!

Trying to resist but it's getting tricky!

Hey dee hooo deeee.... I've read it every day!!!!! I didnt wanna take over it and have got loads to tell you, luvly luvly girl xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Take over it, i demand it!! I need a mamoth entry from you AND EVERYONE ELSE (points fingers at all daily posters and lurkers, yeh, i know you're there maggie, tara...bad people!!)

Tansy darling, i hope everything goes ok, lotsa hugs sent from Cardiff for you honey!!

Caress you big loser (see what i did there, cor i'm so funny :D) Congrats!!! You are soooo good at this diet!

Right, all you lot, how's the water going? I'm doing rubbish! xxx

feels good to be a big loser LOL thanks Leah

I'm not doing so great with the water today, but I've been out most of the day. I've only had 1 litre so far, but will make up for it when I get back in this afternoon.

Haven't had any sachets yet, just coffee's and a gt at Nicky's.

Well I have been drinking like a fish and running to the loo and back :p Decided to go shopping at lunch time (takes the mind of food :D ) and bought myself really nice black top and shoes to match..hahahaha...

Feeling a bit hungry now...I guess I should just drink some more water eh??

Nicky never makes me GT or coffee! Bad girl!

Hi all just back from work thought I d pop in .Just started on my 5th litre of water and thinking about having a shake .Going for a bath then might put jammies on dont have to go out again today .
Hope we are all having a good day diet wise .Ive just been having aam and struggle a bit to going back to ss but feeling fine at mo .
Thinking of you tansy be well soon hun :hug99:.
Well done on all the WI xxx
Will pop back later when water gets cold xx

Hey, you are the one who'd love to move to wales, DO IT!

I'll be your babysitter and will teach your little monsters how to speak welsh!!!

Mandye - loving the jammies idea, may join you xxxxx

Afternoon all wow it's been busy in here today and this thread is so great it's always mega positive!!!! Well i'm feeling a lot more motivated this week, i went for a swim on Monday which although was lovely had rendered me unable to move with my neck and back so been off sick for the last 2 days but on some fabby anti inflammatories and maybe i'll postpone the gym for a few weeks lol. On my 2nd litre of water and my ankles have finally unswelled and i no longer have kankles so fingers crossed all the water i've been retaining has disappeared down the loo this week!!!!

Well done everyone on the fabby weight losses xxx

ooo im hopeless at names but good luck at the docs hun, hope everything turns out ok xxx

everyone is sounding very positive. cant believe some of you have done 5 litres of water already. I though i was being good and Ive only done 2. Had a nice workout at the gym. was gonna have a swim as well, but my flaming phone didnt stop ringing all the time I was there with work trying to get hold of me (oops!) so thought Id better not stay too long. Did a good hours workout though and burned 400cals so quite chuffed with myself.

Tansy I hope everything is OK at the docs.

gonna go and get some housework done now - its a tip!

hello!!

omg 5litre all i could ever do is dream of drinking that much!! I'm on 3 a day no more no less!! i really should be cleaning my house 2 its got to be a bigger tip that your wannalose8stone!!

Hiya all and thanks so much for all your concern.
I've seen the doc, she did a test and has told me that I've miscarried:cry: I'm gutted tbh even though I wasn't planning to get pregnant. Was using the cap but there ya go - I guess it wasn't meant to be and I am probably too old for another wee one anyway. Still has made me very upset.
Tansyx

Oh you poor thing Tansy, not sure what else to say, but sending hugs. xx

Back