Its Wednesday!! Lets do it hour by hour!!!

Tansy darling - my nephew died 9 hours after birth for no reason in particular (it seemed to be linked to pre-eclampsia and his little heart just stopped) and my mother said something that affected me for the rest of my life:

Some souls are too good for this world.

So sorry about your hard time darling, sending you lots of love and hugs xxxx Thinking of you xxxx

So sorry Tansy, but glad you made it to the doctors and aren't left wondering what's happening. Something similar happened to me a couple of years ago though they wouldn't see me for so long they couldn't test to see if I had been pregnant but they were fairly sure. I wasn't trying to be pregnant either but it doesn't stop you feeling very low about it. I hope you feel better soon.

Tansy big ((hugs)) for you xxx

Im still on plan, although need to up the water, been another busy day trying to sort out stuff ready for our move next weekend.

Will pop in this evening, stay strong everyone you are all doing fab!!

xxx

Hiya all and thanks so much for all your concern.
I've seen the doc, she did a test and has told me that I've miscarried:cry: I'm gutted tbh even though I wasn't planning to get pregnant. Was using the cap but there ya go - I guess it wasn't meant to be and I am probably too old for another wee one anyway. Still has made me very upset.
Tansyx

Awww bless you luv & your partner - how horried for your both! I've said a little prayer for you :hug99:
:wavey:Love Clare xxx

just of to have my soup now as well veg mm..my second fav!! the smell of stew is unreal and mashed potato ohhh it looks delish!!! I had it cooking all afternoon!

Sorry to hear that Tansy hope you're feeling ok :(

I had my weigh in today and lost another 4lb so really pleased: I've lost my first stone and am no longer in the obsese BMI :D

Back