****IT'S WEDNESDAY - Lets do it hour by hour ****

Good luck with the weigh in Caress :D

Morning folks

Weigh in day today, so off to Nicky's shortly after a trot round town to get Mum's birthday pressie.

Hope everyone's having a good day

Good Luck Caress!!!!
:girlpower:

Good Luck Caress!!!:D

We all seem very positive today .Have to say when I opened the curtains this morn to see the sun shining it really cheered me up and no work today .

nellis10 you swopping to cd today ? you will love the flavours you have to choose from

Wigglechick great feeling getting into smaller jeans you must have the biggest grin lol

dutch good luck with the tooth hun xx

mary poppins hope little one is better soon xx

I got a long day ahead so need to try and stay focused will be on here a lot me thinks xx

Morning, thought I would join in. I am on Day 2!!!

OK up to now no blips this is the furthest I've come in ages doing CD SS.

Feeling positive and I also think the sunshine helps, thinking of another summer in baggy clothes nah no chance.. this is my year...

Speak soon and good luck to everyone today for a positive dieting day

love helen x x

I'm swapping tomorrow to CD...Well Friday actually but see my CDC tomorrow evening!

I'm mainly getting sweet shakes but I wanted to know if the savory tastes nice so I can have it for my 2 breaks during work....will make a change from plain water or orange flavour.

I've asked in another thread if there is a restriction to the amount I can have per day.

I'm also going to be getting the tetras for in work too.:D

Morning, thought I would join in. I am on Day 2!!!

OK up to now no blips this is the furthest I've come in ages doing CD SS.

Feeling positive and I also think the sunshine helps, thinking of another summer in baggy clothes nah no chance.. this is my year...

Speak soon and good luck to everyone today for a positive dieting day

love helen x x

Morning Helen,

Sounds like you've got your head in the right place and you're going to do well. Good Luck and keep it up!!

:)

Good luck everyone who has weigh in's today. Went on the scales this morning and it hasnt moved in 4days whats goin on!!? I know I might not lose anything this week but im disappoited I love seeing the scales move!!

Hope everyone has a fabulous day :)

love becky :)

Good luck everyone who has weigh in's today. Went on the scales this morning and it hasnt moved in 4days whats goin on!!? I know I might not lose anything this week but im disappoited I love seeing the scales move!!

Hope everyone has a fabulous day :)

love becky :)

Oh Becky - mine have been stuck too, I'm now not weighing til Mon so i'll print my losses for a 2wk stint of both WKs 4 & 5 .... Its annoying but dont get hung up on it, some fat cells are stubborn and take longer to melt away. I've not done a thing that I shouldnt of and constantly in ketosis so I know it'll work!
Stay strong xxxx

When you say savoury you dont mean soups do you .If you mean the hot savoury drink then not had it but if you do a search on here for boullion then there is some you can buy in supermarket cheaper and nicer .There is a limit to how many a day think it could be 2 but there are loads of threads on it that will keep you right hope it helps

Oh Becky - mine have been stuck too, I'm now not weighing til Mon so i'll print my losses for a 2wk stint of both WKs 4 & 5 .... Its annoying but dont get hung up on it, some fat cells are stubborn and take longer to melt away. I've not done a thing that I shouldnt of and constantly in ketosis so I know it'll work!
Stay strong xxxx

Hi clare, tanx for the msg. Well im seeing my cdc on sat but I dont usually weigh in properly until sunday mornings I like to have the full 7days iykwim!! I checked my ketosis this morning and def there so im loosing something :)

thanks again :)

afternoon all, hope ur all having a good one

goodluck to those having weigh in today

well having an odd day, diet wise going fine but just cant get any enthusiasm for anything today, could just sit and cry today, house move is just getting way too much for me, cant remember why im moving now, got no friends over here but really gonna miss some of the drivers at the taxi depot, they dont want us to go.
ex husbands playing silly buggers again, had to run round trying to get the car in for an mot ( cant do it at garages here has to be done at the dvlni centre
and to top it off the estate agents rang to say she forgot to get the tenancy agreement signed so even thou ive paid up its not legally binding yet
nurse was out to my wee girl today, chests pants and her peg tubes bad again
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh

sorry for the depressing rant girls
gonna go to the cinema to watch bee movie with my wee girl this afternoon, keep me occupied

and if you got through all that u deserve a medal

We're all here for you hun, so rant away anytime!!:)

Afternoon all :)

Congrats on all the weight losses and good luck to those getting weighed today :)

MAndy your arm sounds incredibly sore i hope you're getting lots of TLC

Claire big hugs on the stress front hun these things are sent to try us....so i keep telling myself!!!

Wiggly that's wonderful news about the smaller clothes, you're doing wonderful

I've forgot who else i was gonna mention lol i think there was something about a sore tooth (hugs) or was it a sore throat?? ANYWAY HUGS TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Having a good day so far, had my bar this am and 200kcals of ryvitas and chicken for lunch, not doing too well on the water front tho....had 1 bottle of 500mls coke zero and 1l of water so far but i'll get glugging coz need to make up for my 3 bad days!!!!

OH and i've got a lil rant too GRRRRRRRRRRRR at political madness amonst friends!!! Ste's friend's wife's 30 on 14th March, i'm 25 on 5th March and she asked if we all wanted to go for a meal at £20 a head with entertainment on 1st MArch so we said yes, 29th Jan she emails to tell us the place she picked was full and has instead booked this hotel for £25 per person with entertainment and to let her know asap if people cant go. 30th Jan i emailed her to say we couldnt go (can't afford it) so she says ok she'll change the booking....fast forward to today i get an email saying she cant change the booking and we now owe her £50 i'm so annoyed coz A she changed and BOOKED a more expensive venue without checking with people first and B told us to let her know asap so she could change the booking so WTF did she wait until 5th Feb to ring GRRRRRRRRRR so now we HAVE to go regardless as either way we lose £50 or she'll fall out with us and her hubby is Ste's best man at wedding GRRRRRR So i'm NOT a happy bunny :(

Oh God - just messed up bigtime. Basically went to a survivors group this morning and got really depressed then went on to an Ofsted meeting at the college. As soon as I walked in the door someone shoved a plateful of sandwiches at me and..................I ate some. I cried all the way home ( I know a lot of it is to do with having the miscarriage last week) and then was sick when I got home.
Just tested myself and the stick is still slightly pink so am hoping I haven't knocked myself outta ketosis.
I am so angry with myself. I know it is emotional eating - I get down, I eat but I'm a wreck right now and just keep crying.
Hope I ain't brought any of you down - just needed to confess and so much need a hug right now.
Sorry guys
Tansy

Oh God - just messed up bigtime. Basically went to a survivors group this morning and got really depressed then went on to an Ofsted meeting at the college. As soon as I walked in the door someone shoved a plateful of sandwiches at me and..................I ate some. I cried all the way home ( I know a lot of it is to do with having the miscarriage last week) and then was sick when I got home.
Just tested myself and the stick is still slightly pink so am hoping I haven't knocked myself outta ketosis.
I am so angry with myself. I know it is emotional eating - I get down, I eat but I'm a wreck right now and just keep crying.
Hope I ain't brought any of you down - just needed to confess and so much need a hug right now.
Sorry guys
Tansy

Tansy
Firstly - you dont need to beat yourself up, you have been through an extremley horrific time in the past 7 days - so you had a sandwich or 2 - is it really soooooooooo bad - NO!
Have some extra water to flush it through - AND FORGET ABOUT IT! Do not ponder on the whys and wherefors or you'll just pull yourself down and you dont want or need that!
Tell yourself WELL DONE for only having a few and not continuing to eat and eat and eat!
Sending you a HUGE HUG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Sorry guys
Tansy

As Time4Me said, don't beat yourself up about it, you've had a rough time, be kind to yourself. Just drink oodles of water to flush it through and carry on with it. -sending you a big hug-

I've personally had a good day, been and done a bit of shopping in town this morning, actually walked the 3/4 mile there, walked around the market, trotted to the bank and back in the market before I had to sit down, cos my back was starting to hurt. But even then, nothing like as bad as it used to be.

Went to Nicky's after for my weigh in and I've lost 7lb this week. I'm so happy about that, cos now I'm under 25 stone.. yippeeeeeeee

Hope everyone's having a good day

Oh hunny big big big hugs as the other girls have said do not beat yourself up about this, you're under a mountain of stress at the minute and you are human afterall, we all have our cracking point. Just flush yourself out with water, is there anything you can do to try and take your mind off things even for just a few minutes. What about a nice long bath or some exercise, i always find that takes my mind off things and it makes u feel good too.

Sending OODLES of huggles your way xxxxxxxxxxx

Hugs to IWILL SUCCEED, tomorrow is a brand new day!

Well done Caress on your 7lbs!!

I treated myself today with a new mobile phone and new shoes to celebrate my first stone gone. But everytime I walk into town I get the urge (albeit I ahve resisted so far) to go into M&S and get something scrummy to eat!!:sigh:

However I have decided when I start CD on Friday I will start with AAM and continue on it so that I don't get tempted to pig out more!! I think this is a safe compromise for me!

Back