****IT'S WEDNESDAY - Lets do it hour by hour ****

But everytime I walk into town I get the urge (albeit I ahve resisted so far) to go into M&S and get something scrummy to eat!!:sigh:

quote]

I know exactly where you're coming from - there's an M&S Simply food by me - I was in the 5 times a week stocking up for my nightly scoff... I'm surprised they've not been round to my house to check I'm ok - I'm sure the takings must've gone down in the past 4wks xxxxxx

Tansy, big hugs huney!!

just stoppin in to say hey, am still not back on cd yet. head not in the right place. got some sh*t news today as well which didnt help.

daily thread very quiet today! wheres everyone at?

Tansy, big hugs huney!!

just stoppin in to say hey, am still not back on cd yet. head not in the right place. got some sh*t news today as well which didnt help.

daily thread very quiet today! wheres everyone at?

Hiya Delli - sorry your having problems, is Leah ok hun - I noticed I've not seen her here today either xx

am still about delli !!

well diet wise been ok today, finally had a day where i have done 3 ltrs yippeee lol, last few weeks have sruggled with water intake and have had some days where i only done 1 ltr others only 2ltrs, so to do 3 today i am happy with

on a downer tho tonight, not with diet!, one of my cats went out at 4pm and at 6pm one of my neighbours knocked to say that they had found him dead by the road side,so DH has had the horrid task of burying the cat in the garden, and lots of tears from the children

think leah is in brum with the in laws. shes fine as far as i know, think shes back on cd tomorrow after that break the doc made her have. cant wait to see her, shes coming over in 2 weeks for belfast meet. gonna be wicked!

on a downer tho tonight, not with diet!, one of my cats went out at 4pm and at 6pm one of my neighbours knocked to say that they had found him dead by the road side,so DH has had the horrid task of burying the cat in the garden, and lots of tears from the children

aww huney, thats awful!! sorry to hear that! leah will b upset too, shes feline crazy.

think leah is in brum with the in laws. shes fine as far as i know, think shes back on cd tomorrow after that break the doc made her have. cant wait to see her, shes coming over in 2 weeks for belfast meet. gonna be wicked!

Sounds brilliant - bet you both cant wait hun xxxx

aw I'm so sorry to hear about your cat Tara, I have a cat myself and I'd be heartbroken if anything happened to him, even though he is evil he's still my baby.

Sorry to hear from everyone who's had bad news today or struggled.

Congratulations to everyone who's had a WI today and lost.

My Mother earlier on asked me to take her a bag of chips with scraps from the local chip shop, bad news already, but then there was a huge queue so I was in there seeing the food and smelling the food for a good 10 minutes. I seriously debated with myself about how much damage a few chips could do. In the end ......

I RESISTED!!! - Feeling good about that but still can't stop thinking about chips. :(

i think that everytime u resist something it makes u a little bit stronger and a little bit more able to resist again, if u know what i mean? or am i talkin rubbish??

well my day just gets better and better :(
nurse came out to put silver nitrate on some overgrowth of skin on my wee girls tube this morning, the stick broke but she rubbed the crumbled stuff round it anyway. after the cinema i was changing her nappy, her bum was black with 2 holes in it, took her to hospital and shes burns all over her tummy and on her bum :(
nothing can be done, will have to wait and see if it heals, dont know if shes going to end up scarred

she wasnt to start with, she doesnt feel pain all that well from the waist down due to the cerebral palsy but after 4 docs and 5 nurses pokeing it to see what they thought ( apparently theyve not had a case of burning by silver nitrate before ) now its more inflamed and shes in pain i think ( cant tell me cos she cant talk )

Back