It's wednesday**** lets do it hour by hour****

congratulations becky!

dont worry the drink will still be there after youve had your gorgeous wee bundle

well early start to this morning, sisters car broke down on the lead up to the m1 slip road, whoops
got madam to school then had to ferry sister to get parts for the car so her bf can fix it and then had to take her to work, by which time it was time to get R so no break for me today.
had a choc mint shake and 1.5l of water
have to go pick sis up from work soon then have to go pick new car up from the garage yay!

its a DLA car for madam and its a mazda 5 so with back 2 seats down ive space to get the wheelchair and her special trike in too

and a friend wants to visit me tonite at 7pm
some might remember me talking bout him, the birm lad whos always asking me for updates on my diet. he was quite put out when i met shah as he put it he thought we got on well, which we do but he only ever visited me after midnight which is pants so hes obviously thought about that and wants to come up at a reasonable hour now

but it will be a visit as mates, cant be doing with dating at the mo

Afternoon all.

Been a funny day for me and not a fab one either particulay.. Had far too much chicken earlier but it was chicken and not crap so a kind of yay for me. Have had a porridge this morning and got another one kater and a shake yum and 4 pints down but intend to drink much more as itas wi tomorrow

So have now had 3 pints of water and will see I can squeeze another one in before I leave at 5pm. Takes me an hour to drive home though dont want to be desperate for a pee when stuck in traffic!!

Did buy some wafer thin chicken at lunch from M&S but only at 100g which was 100 cals and 0.2 carbs so feel ok about it.

Got porridge tonight and then aqua aerobics and new Heroes - hurrah!!

See you tomorrow
xx

Ive had 1 shake 1 soup and on my 5th pt of the day also 2 peppermint teas.

Im sooooooooo cold again today, got soaked on the way to school and again on the way home, o joy.

Think when hubby is home and they have had their teas I will have a hot bath and put my fluffy pjs on and chill for the evening infront of the tv.

I went to aqua tone last night but the pool was blooming cold.xx

Evening all, had a really busy day today and only just had chance to log on. Hope you've all had a good cd day. I've been starving all day, didn't take anything to work with me so left the house at 8.30am and got in at 6.45pm and haven't had anything but a bit of water. I was so hungry!!!

Weigh in for me as well in the morning.
Its 1.30 thursday morning now and I was so tired this evening that I couldnt post. Just sooo tired. Went to bed and I still haven't been able to sleep. Ive got really bad jitters in my arms and legs, (restless leg syndrome) and its driving me bonkers. And I'm Soooo tired, did I already say that lol.
My hands are really itchy too.
Thats about it though.
Wish me luck in the morning for my weigh in.
Lynne x

Back