It's wednesday**** lets do it hour by hour****

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Good morning all you lovely losers.
The sun is shining and hopefully it will last.

Only water so far for me...having a quiet day.

Hope you all have a great day and good luck with any weigh ins.

HM

Morning HM!

Restart day for me AGAIN today however am taking the pressure off myself by doing 810 for a couple of weeks, just until I get my test results back (and hopefully get the all clear).

Been up an hour already courtesy of my daughter. We are off to soft play in a bit with my friend and her daughter who is the same age - can't wait! Thinking I will have a shake just before we go (about 10ish), a shake about 3ish, my 200cal meal about 7ish then a bar after that. Oh and several gallons of water of course :D

Morning all!

At work already - been up since 6am to walk the dog!
Had my mint choc shake (I love that flavour!) and on my first pint of water.

This is day 3 of restart and still feeling really focused which makes a change. Just have to try and get past today.

Got a ball on Friday which could pose a problem. Not drinking but obviously they will provide a 3 course dinner. Hoping it will be chicken so I can eat it and just skip starter and pud to minimise damage!

Have a good day everyone!

Morning Everyone

Well, im really proud of myself today. Yesterday was the first day i was 100% ss since i dont know when!! I have eventually got my head around everything and im back on track. Just a black coffe and half a litre of water so far. I have my porridge to eat for breakfast but i just dont fancy it which is rather odd as it has been my favourite since day 1. Does anyone else find their tastes changing?

Have a great day guys and good luck to anyone getting weighed today

Karen x

Ohh forgot about porridge - I bought some this week! I have only had it once before and think i didnt make it right because it had big lumps but was otherwise really runny. Someone told me I should blend it so I will give that a go, oh and stir in a spoonful of chocolate shake too! Fingers crossed it turns out ok as I have about 5 or 6 porridges this week! lol

Good Morning. Today is the day of my restart as well. I fell off during ramadan and I am ready to go again. So far I have only had water. It's gonna take a while for me to get used to all the glugging again, but I'm motivated.

Good morning one and all.
Its been a terrible night here, gales, heavy rain lashing the windows and doors. Terrible.
Busy day for me at my mum and dads as my dad went to bed early yesterday feeling poorley. Hopefully he is a bit better today.
Had a good diet day yesterday, 4 ltrs water, 1 soup and 2 shakes. And a swim. Kept waking in the night for a wee lol. So I was having a massive cupa of tea at 3.30 this morning lol.
Nice to see you feeling brighter bish.
Hope everybody has a great day!!!
Lynne x

Morning losers!
Well ive not been 100% this week but i have been much more under control then normal and have defintely lost som im happy, seriously the stress of looking after a puppy is stopping me fro being 100%!
As of sat its going home again so i will be stress free!

Apart from that eating heaven in a bowl as we speak and on first pint and heres to a good day.

morning girls, one shake and 500ml down for me. just have to drop dd to school now then of to doctors as wasnt feeling to well past two days

morning girls, one shake and 500ml down for me. just have to drop dd to school now then of to doctors as wasnt feeling to well past two days

Hey hun hope everythings okay! how was your hols btw - not spoke to you for time!

Morning all you lovely losers :p

My tastes have changed so much over the last month Kazza, I only have choc shakes, chicken and mushroom soups and orange choc bars now! I tried really hard with the porridge but just couldn't get used to it.

Into day 3 of my AAMW and it is going really well, it has coincided with my TOTM so it's worked out really well :eek:

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday, I'm in Bedfordshire and the sun is out!!! :character00238:

Sarah x

Bended porridge is the best and i dont even have shake mix in it now, once its blended and has sweetner on it it tastes completely different.

Morning All,
I'm a fruits of the forest shake down and 1.5 litres of water so not doing bad on the water front.
I tend to try and drink more during the day and less on an evening to reduce the amount of times I'm out of bed on a night. lol!

Got weighed this morning with the nurse but as I don't want to know how much i've lost until approx the 4 week point she didn't tell me. I'm taking her "JESUS!" response that it's going well though...
:)

Afternoon all,

Have been on 1000cal plan this week after eating whilst travelling. Back on SS tomorrow. Have WI tonight so we'll see what the damage is after having 2 hectic weeks.

Still kept my water intake up tho'!

1.5litres of water down today & a choc shake at 6.30am after i got cold & wet walking the dogs at 5.30 this morning.

Got back, towelled the dogs off, gave them their breakie & thought I'd have a nice hot bath before work. Set the bath running with some bubble bath & went & booted the OH out of bed etc. Undressed & steeped in the bath & it was bleeding freezing!!! I'd knocked the cold water on instead of the hot water so had a shower instead!!!
Then discovered I needed to iron a pair of trousers cos my size 22's all were hanging off me like a sack of s**t!!!
So this morning i managed to find a pair of 20's & they're loose too!!! Yay!!!

Have a good day ladies.

xxx

hey guys, well you might have read my other post im pregnant so will have to come of cd unfortunaly.

sara holiday was fab, great weather about 30degrees most days. had a whale of a time i didnt overdo it with food but drank alot!!!! also brought back alot of drink aswell but i guess i wont be drinking it now :(!!!!!!!!!

Afternoon all. Stressy day but doing good diet wise so far. Had a choc tetra around 12.30 (didn't get chance until then as I was so busy!), downed about 1.5 litres, had a choc mint shake around 4 and may have a porridge later. Then again, may have another choc mint cos I love it!
Very cold, wet and generally miserable here in Northern Germany. At one point the rain seemed to be going sideways! Hell of a thunder storm earlier too. Stood and played in the garden with the dog for a bit until it rained too hard, so came in, got dried and changed clothes again, and sods law, now the sun is peeping through. Typical.
So glad that we have a bank holiday on Friday, looking forward to a restful chilled weekend :)

Congratulations Becky!!! :D

I have only had 1l of water so far and strawberry tetra. I find it so hard to fit in all the water and shakes when I'm at work. Last night I had to drink two tetras in quick succession and I felt awful!!!

Today was okay at work. I'm still jobhunting though :( x

Back