***It's WEDNESDAY!!! Let's take it hour by hour***

OOOOO Leva!!!

Fingers crossed for your weigh-in!!!

Dobbie I dance on average 2-3 times a week for 4 hours a time and I love it!! Failing that if I can't go out due to other committments, I dance in the lounge with my daughter!

I know that the big losses aren't going to last forever, so I am making the most of it now!!! I have loads of weight to loose and I am still taking it one day at a time....I love Camebridge!!!

Mrs V - where in Hampshire are you??? Reason I ask is that I'm in loverly shire of the Berk (Berkshire - Reading to be exact) and there's only 2 dance schools around here that are much cop. Used to train with both (Latin American & Ballroom) and had to stop a few years ago through sickness. Been thinking of taking it all back up and getting no response from either (lots of call back promises but nothing)! Can you recommend anywhere this way? Or anything B'stoke way?

Hi Dobbie.

I live in Andover and the dance class that I belong to is Ginger Jive. They have classes on a Monday at Thatcham and one in Newbury itself on a Wednesday and Thursday.

I used to do Ballroom and Latin American too - particularly Salsa.
There is a good Salsa class in Basingstoke, but that is also on a Thursday above the ice rink at the Leisure Park.

Ginger Jive have a website if you want more details : Gingerjive.com
They are having a free night at Thatcham, but I can't remember if it is next week or the week after (normally £7.00 for 4 hours)

If you have a look at the website and check out the classes...Andover meet the Crew, there is my ugly mug at the bottom!!! If you go to the Thatcham class..come over and say Hello!!!

ooohhh Mrs V .... looks like great fun! Jive was always my favourite so I might just bite the bullet and pop along to the Monday class in Thatcham!! EEEeeekkk! Not done anything in such a long time! Presumably my latin shoes will be ok (although they are 3.5 inch flare heels?)

Flats are fine - I tend to dance in either my bloch trainers (designed for jive), or I have 6 inch shoes - don't wear them too often as I keep falling over with the height!!!! Lol!!

I will see you there and if you don't mind dancing with a Girl (well woman!!) You can dance with a taxi dancer!!!

LOL!! Thanks Mrs V!! Very accustomed to dancing with a girlie, my sister and I were an 'all girl' couple for years!! Never seemed to hinder our progress ;) See you there then Mrs!!

That's a date then Dobbie Lol!!!

Afternoon all...I was doing really well, until I read on another thread that someone had a bacon sandwich at the weekend and now I have a craving! Pooh!!!
I know I won't have it, but I can actually smell it and taste it!!

Must think of other things!!

Good afternoon ladies,

It's quite here today, every one busy working.

It's 4pm and the light is fading already :0(.....only had 2 litres and 1 shake so far, also a coke zero...

This morning was very emotional as I took a dear friend (he's 77) to visit his wifes grave..it's so sad. It's 4 years since she passed away and he just can't come to terms with it. I never know what to say to him, but he knows that we are there for him anytime he needs a shoulder to cry on.
Felt really drained when I came home. Made myself a hot Choc Mint and sat and pondered...How very lucky I am, nice home, lovely supportive Hubby some really good friends and my health.

OMG sorry that's abit deep for the afternoon....***sniff***.

Anyway.......:tear_drop::tear_drop:..........How are you all doing? Is that water getting down?

My dear OH wants me to make another YES another loaf of bread. He polished the other one off this morning...I only made it yesterday.:rolleyes:

Are there any weighins today? If so good luck with them...Right off to get another bottle of water....start of number 3 :D

No No Mrs V....you do not need a bacon Sarnie.......Remember I will PM you so be warned !!!!

(only joking hun)

Awww Hedgemag that's so sad! It's really comforting to know that your Friend has someone like you to fall back on when he needs you. Huge Hug for support!

That's torture from your Hubby, as I know you had trouble yesterday with the smell of the bread cooking!! They really are sent to try us aren't they?!

Good luck with the water all!!!

Catch you tomorrow - have a house to clean and tidy when I get home as we have another viewing! Please, please...I hope they want our house!!!

Lol, no I won't give in to the bacon sandwich HM!

I remember the last time I fancied something to the point of wanting to throw it all away! - you are a fearful woman!!! Lol - only joking, but it did the trick!!!

Hi guys

Nice day today. Went to work till lunch time then took ds to "baby bounce" at the sports centre. He had 4 turns on the big trampoline and did really well. It made me want to have a go - think i might start the adult class:D

Now back home and just getting some bits and pieces together for a little halloween party. My mum is coming round and we'll just have a few sandwiches and biccies (not me ofcourse!). ds is in his skeleton outfit and ready to scare off any trick or treaters:D Its my Mum's wedding anniversary today (the second since my Dad died) so I wanted to try and cheer her up abit tonight as i know she will be feeling down:(

Good day so far for me - 2 litres so a little behind with the water but apart from that all good.

SAM - nice to see you! I see that you are doing WW now - excellent diet, i intend to follow the core plan once i have finished cd. Good luck with it hun xx

Mrs V ..... c'mon hun, a bacon sarnie will put your good efforts to pot! Don't you dare!! You're doing a marvellous job ;)

HM - sorry to hear you've had an emotional day. Doesn't half make you thankful for everything you have. Bless him.

Right guys, I'm off home now :) so have a great evening and I'll catch up with you all tomorrow.

well done Sam - its great when people start to notice.

I feel as though i'm going to burst - my second day of getting through 4 litres which is really good for me. 3 litres is usually my absolute maximum.

Had a lovely halloween party this evening - made everyone pizza and garlic bread and then little cakes and chocs for afters - haven't touched a single one. Got a big bowl of treat size chocs by the door for the trick or treaters - they do look tempting but i shall resist.(i hope)

ds is absolutely hyper with the excitement of it all so not expecting an early night!

Evening all, Glad you had a good evening JJJ and well done with the water today....you haven't mentioned any fruit!!!!
DON'T TOUCH THOSE CHOCS

Just having my last shake of the day, a hot choc orange.....still have a litre of water to finish.

Have a good evening all....

Back