It's wednsday***lets do it hour by hour***

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Hi All

Day 3 for me and already 1 litre water down.

The sun is shining for a change, hope you all have a great day,

catch u later

HM

Well ladies im back from school run and about to grab a bar and first pint of the day! water that is lol, that will be my birthday drink lmao!!!

Im going to have a fab day on cd, though dissapointed im not in ketosis yet. I had some chicken yesterday but it was only chicken breast.

Hopefully i will be by tomorrow as i have a wi, 2 days earlier then normal. So hope i lose a lb or 2.

Hey girls,

maggie well done on day 3 yayy :) :) sara is it your birthday today? Happy Birthday :) :) keeping my fingers crossed for your wi xx

i have one shake and nearly 1litre water down!

Good luck today everybody, lets hope its a good one.
Happy birthday Sara. Ive had a litre of water and a cuppa up to now, going to have a shake in half hour.
Lynne x

Yeah big old 25 today! And to top it off just tested again and i am in ketosis so double yay!!!

Having my 2nd pint now! feeling optimistic and really looking forward to thr weekend as have lots going on!

Happy Birthday!!

I'm doing the same as yesterday keeping it as long as possible before I have my banana tetra today then a chocolate a bit later too. Need to go fill my water bottles up!

H

If you work out how many hours you are 'awake', usually more than 8..therefore if you can manage 1/2 ltr an hour you will have done 4 by the end of the day.
Dosn'r seem so bad this way.
Good luck

Morning all

Happy Birthday Sara!! and ketosis - well done!

Well done HM- You're K fairy is winging her way to you now I'm sure.

Good luck today peeps I'm off to work off some of this energy by cleaning the house!

Vxx

4pts and 1 bar down so far today.

im cold and tierd today.

good luck all.xx

Nearly 2 litres this morning, no pack yet.

Am craving a currant bun though!

Off to town to order some glasses at lunch and the opticians is opposite a Subway and next to a Baker's Oven!

H

:party0011:Happy birthday sara :party0011:

Just going onto my third pint of the day! Had a strawberry tetra for brekkie, the veg soup for lunch and my first weigh in is at tea time!

Have a fab day everyone :clap:

Yappy, how have you done?
Lynne x

Happy Birthday Sara! (hope all is good with you and no one is forcing cake upon your person!)

My day been good so far, lots of water, green and peppermint tea... half a pack of soup and 1 and a half vanilla and a bar
Feel fine not hungry and looking forward to Christmas and slimville

Back