Iv chucked my sleeping tablets in the bin

PinkMantha

time to get focused
As I took them again last night and guess whAt? Yep uv guessed it, I ate :( I get through the days so well and my only problem seems to be when I take those stupid tablets :(
Update on my hair: I washed it last night and put loads of treatment on it and slept in it I'm yet to wash it off! I'm gona have to treat it quite alot now xxx

If you need tablets go back to the dr, explain, and ask for an alternative. Otherwise, try valerian tincturtre. I'm a chronic insomniac but find this extremely helpful. I'm not sure if technically it would be ok on your diet, but it would definately be preferable to uncontrolable sleep eating. Good luck.

Tesco do an extra strong sleeping tablets, you only need to take one when you need to sleep at night, you cannot take them for more than 3 nights in a row though, but they do work for me when none of the herbal stuff has and the valium type ones haven't either.

Hi PM
I just read about your hair, sorry about that, was going to post there but anyway.
Hopefully it will have recovered in a week or two of intensive conditioning.

I had a similar problem, well expect mine was alot worse. I used to colour it often and I bleached it more than once and then I did it again and wrecked my hair, when it was wet it was so stretchy and was snapping off, so I had it cut short (luckily I like my hair short.) Now its grown again, I make sure I condition it lots and i've cut down on the hair dye!!
What are you using in your hair if you don't mind me asking??? (I am always on the lookout for a decent hair conditioner)

Anyway I use peaceful night tablets sometimes (they are herbal, got valerian and hops in I think) from holland and barratt, I find I have to take them at least an hour, hour and a half, before I want to sleep but they help me.

Very well done on your weight loss xx

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD tablets. Hope you can get something else that helps instead.

Back