iv just cheated!!! will this take me out of ketosis???

kirstyjade

im on day 9 and have'nt cheated once but today iv felt so low and i gave into temptation, and ate a pack of monster munch crisps :eek: now im feeling so guilty like iv cheated myself, and to top it all off i did'nt even enjoy them, and now im worried its going to take me out of ketosis and im back to square 1 :cry: does anyone kkno if it will take me out of ketosis??? and will having the crisps affect my weight loss next thursday???

Probably not, if you don't have anything else - there aren't enough calories in a packet of Monster Munch to do lasting damage.

So try not to beat yourself up and don't throw in the towel for the day! You'll burn off the carbs in those crisps in no time, especially if you take a nice brisk walk somewhere this afternoon.

try not to beat yourself up, think of it as a blip and try to remember how you feel now.
get back on it, good luck

A packet of monster munch is Nuffink!! I've just scoffed almost 2 huuuggge beef sausages that my children ate and that was AFTER my SS+ meal :-(.

I've been struggling all day and couldn't resist but could kick myself now!! Ah well back to it tomorrow!!

Back