Ive been a very bad boy

steve0

So , three weeks in , been good as gold , had to stay over in Brighton on Monday night , ended up having a pint (first in 3 weeks) shortly followed by another 6 and then to top it all a pizza , with extra pepperoni, so yesterday i had a salad for lunch and chicken and veg for dinner , but i made another mistake , i had a can of sugar free orange , which for some reason sent me nuts , craving more and more , im rough as anything today , heads killing and energy gone and im still craving sweet things really badly , what have i done to myself , all that good work as well. I was even bothered about carbs in the slightest before now its all i can think of ..

:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:Nawty boy!!!

Well, its all done now...... Move on, pet!!!

Have a good day, drink plenty of water and get back on track!!! Its a slip which could have carried on and on and on but you have stopped it. Well done :D

Hope you recover from your spanked bottom and the ill feelings of too many carbs very soon.

Woofy X

lol you are a vixen mrs woofie :0) xx

Yep mate, drink loads of water and eat fatty foods to get you of the carb cravings.

I drink sugar free drinks all the time, should I not be drinking them on the Atkins Diet ? Anyway, as far as getting back on the diet, its always going to be rough for a few days after you come out of ketosis, thats why I'm taking care not to slip up, hope you manage to fight off those cravings mate, will only be short term so don't give in to them :D

if they are no carb, then why not mate.

Back