I've been and gone and done it!! :o))

well done for the starting, great stuff

good luck with it

Hi Jan and welcome on board the LT wagon. You have such a positive attitude and i have every faith that you can do this. Look forward to sharing your journey with you.

Thanks guys - you're great! And all doing so well! Such an inspiration. I'll certainly be sticking around!!

xx

welcome to the board..were all here on the same mission..to lose that damn weight once and for all!

Ello lovely!! welcome to the club!!

i used to get mine from wallasey, then heswal, and now from one near noctorum, cos my mum and dad live in greasby! where do u get yours??

Gald to see your so positive, day 1 is done!!

woohoo

xxxx

Hi Jan, and welcome onboard. I don't like the chicken soup at all. I love strawberry, choc and vanilla. Good Luck, take each day one at a time. If you are ever feeling like cheating come on here.......they won't let you lol :)

Welcome and great to see ya taking the plunge, I am sure ya will be fine as ya seem strong willed and determined and we are always here to keep ya on the straight and narrow. Gud luck for your weighin, looking forward to reading your results, take care

Gosh thanks again folks - there's so many of you around here! I'm used to the comparitively quiet - though nevertheless extrememly supportive - Diet Chef forum. It's quite overwhelming - but don't stop! ;):)

Lauren - I went to the chemist on Rake Lane at the top of Zig Zag Road - Carringtons? There are 2 others in Wallasey as well!!

Harriet - I'm really hoping it IS once and for all - but I've hoped that so often in the past ........ I DO feel this is make or break now though.

Adam - congrats on your last day .... you're where we all want to be .... and good luck with the re-feeeding. It'll be interesting to know how you get on!

I survivied day 1 with no problem at all - I'm more hungry today but just keep drinking green tea and water and sometimes black coffee. I've got 2 of my grandchildren so they're a distraction although when we took the dog and a football down to the beach this morning I did feel a bit light-headed.
Visiting a local urban farm this afternoon so that'll be a bit more gentle.

Hope you're all having a good day!! :) :)

Thats the one i used to go to! with the irish girl? she just had a baby and shes tiny still hate her haha

changed my pharmacy cos wanted a clean slate where they didnt know me, and its done me the world of good! im on week 5!!

well done for yesterday!! thats the wordt over with

xxx

Thank yooooo ..... and sorry Caroline coz you'll probably read that story again! :)

Lauren ... didn't see an Irish girl but a (seemed like) 14 year old Irish lad who was a stick insect together with the girl who took my money ..... (not that I'm jealous or anything you understand ;))

haha thats her brother!!

yeah wait til u see the sister, i think our ketosis breath could seriously snap her i half haha

xx

he he, before I started I had a pizza and 1/2 bottle of wine! probably not the best thing to do but well done you - you sound really positive so I am sure you will do really well x

:cry:hey everyone im 4 days into my third week!! im really finding it difficult this week and i started picking half way through last week!! and i need to stop im thinking of quiting!! maybe i dnt have the will power to do it!! im depressed about my weight but finding it really hard not eating anything at all!! ive been good today had my first shake at 11 and been to the gym but i just dnt seem to have the energy at the gym! i think i need a good kick up the bum!! lol!! i need to do this i want to loose weight fast im a size 22 at the moment and i want to be a size 12 not quite sure how much ive to loose before i get there!! i lost motivation when i started thinking of all the weeks im going to be without food!! how will i cope??? PLEASE HELP!!! :(

I'm really sorry to hear you're feeling down at the moment. My advice would be to STOP thinking of 'all those weeks' you're going to be without food and focus on much smaller chunks of time - a week or maybe even a day if you're really struggling - one day at a time - one hour at a time for that matter. But you need to refocus and stop picking or find a different way. If you're picking you're wasting your money on the supplies because it's not going to do you any good.

Easy for me to say at this early stage I know - but if there's one thing I've picked up from all these great threads and experienced Lipotrimmers it's that it really is all or nothing. Ketosis is the key - if you're picking and therefore not in ketosis you ARE going to be hungry.

But having said all that I'm sure there'll be many people along with more experience than me and therefore better advice.

It's hard - but isn't it worth it? ...... How have your losses been in the first couple of weeks pre-picking?

Lauren! - I'll be sure to breathe on her if I see her then ... :stinkyfeet: ;) xx

Hi Jan, well done on day two, glad you're doing okay, just a quickie to say hi and thanks for pointing out the date! I'm sure my brain is adjusting to the diet as I do seem dippier than usual (if that is possible!) Did anyone else get that - my typing is abysmal and I kept getting my words muddled up last night!!! Do feel very headachey too, bring on the keytosis I say! x

Back