I've been doing SS for 6 months today....

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
318d1166464269-happy-birthday-georgiasmum-flowers.gif

99 Pounds:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Welldone.gif

Enjoy your holiday in Cornwall!

Love Mini xxx

Thank you SO much, everybody! What wonderful encouragement!

I'm back from holiday today, having had a lovely time and now feeling so much stronger and calmer - despite the aircraft overshooting the runway in the fog at Newquay airport and then being diverted to Bristol!

I decided to do another AAM week so I could eat with my hosts in the evenings. They were brilliant and supplied me with the correct vegetables from their garden every evening. It was lovely! I'd made a conscious decision to have a pastie last Thursday - then I got back straight away on to CD and haven't looked back! I got on the scales when I got home and had lost 5lbs - so I am really pleased.
x

Congratulations on the continued downward trend and soo good to hear you have had a lovely holiday.

You are so hard to keep track of!

Congratulations on the continued downward trend and soo good to hear you have had a lovely holiday.

You are so hard to keep track of!

Sorry, Helen! I'm usually either here at home or in Norfolk in the caravan - but I have internet access in both! I've been to Cornwall where I was staying with my son in law's mother for a week - she lost her husband in exactly the same way as I lost Ken except that he was only 45 and Ken was 60! She's now been happily remarried for 17 years. But it was so good to be able to share with her and listen to her experiences. I feel so much better and much more ready to tackle life again. After the plane incident I also feel that I can do anything - I am invincible! If I survived all that on my first solo flight, I could conquer the world!! :p

GBY for being so caring.

Chris
x

Well done Chris, you've been an inspiration for commitment to this diet especially with everything you have been through what a fantastic achievement

Congratulations!!

Back