I've been hit by a car!

rolo

All my own stupid fault :(

With so much extra energy lately i decided to go on a bike ride and completely forgot to slow down for sainsburys garage. I broke sharply when i saw a car, went over the handlebars, onto his bonnet and then onto the floor. I managed to get home pretty quickly considering my big toe is now so painful i can't put it to the floor. I have a lovely brusies on the front and back of one hand and one on my elbow.

Can't believe i was so stupid. I wish i'd gone to the gym instead now as i was going to do some exerise every dau this week, thats out of the question now :sigh:

Hope there is someone there to keep an eye on you!

If you feel ill then make sure you get checked out at A&E and don't take any risks!

Mike

Oh dear Rolo you poor little thing. I hope you have a speedy recovery. Definitely keep an eye on yourself you may need a few check-ups at A&E. Didn't hit your head or anything did you? x

Ouch ~ maybe have a bit of a soak in a bath (as long as you've got someone there with you) try and ease those bruises. If you're toe is really painful, you'd best get off to see your docs tomorrow ~ you may have cracked it.

:eek: Yikes, thankfully you're just bruised. If you've got any arnica gel that can help bruises.

Take it easy this evening :wave_cry:

Gosh i'm so glad that you're ok. My jaw literally dropped :eek: when i saw the tittle of the thread. Shock is terrible, i think a nice bubble bath with some soothing music will help you feel better. I hope you have a good evening :hug99:

xx :)

OUCH!!!

at least you're ok apart from a few bruises, long soak in the bath will also help with any aches and pains u will get as well, hope you're up and about soon :D

lol i know i shouldnt laugh but you sound like me these things always happen to me and you just want to get home you could of had a broken leg but you needed to get the hell out of there
hope your ok hun
take care and put some ice on that toe !!!

Make the most of some rest and some cuddles, both will do you good! Guess you will be a bit stiff tomorrow, so hope you can take it easy.

I would say take care, but it's a bit late for that!

Hope you feel much better soon.

Love

Take it easy and rest that toe. You will be in shock so look after yourself or even better get someone else to look after you
Best wishes
Irene xx

Been to the minor injuries unit

My toe is broken diagonally across both bones, i don't do things by half!! I've got an appointment with the fracture clinic tomorrow (fingers crossed they don't want to pin it). Worst thing is i can't use my crutches yet because my hand is very painful too with bruises on the back and palm. They reckon it will be really bad for a week and take 6 weeks to heal :sigh: I'm more cheesed off that i can't do any exercise lol

Roz x

Back