I've been really stupid!

wahine

:cry:
Well, as planned I came off CD for my easter weekend away, and although I was no angel, I didn't stuff my face or anything, and did lots of walking.

HOWEVER, arrived back on the Monday, had curry for dinner in the evening, and even though I had planned to restart CD on the tuesday, I went totally crazy and have been binging on fried chicken, nachos, toast, fruit, not to mention about half a tonne of chocolate for the past 2 days! Scales say I have put on bout 5lbs!

I feel really stupid, as I was convinced that my attitude to food had improved massively from the 4 weeks of 100% CD i achieved before i went away.

I am restarting today, but have just realised this means that I shouldn't have bars and water flavourings for 2 weeks- am I right in thinking that??? :cry:

Just get back onto it - the gained weight will come off really quickly ! Good luck!

thank you Dancing! Nice to hear a positive spin on it! But you are right, I have learnt from it- partly I can now see the importance of properly working up through the stages so that food is slowly introduced and doesn't become this big novelty thing!

Does anybody else know about the water flavours? I was having tonnes of it before I came off, and found it really helped me get the water down, but then I heard somewhere you were only meant to have one litre a day?!?!
And regarding the bars, once I am in Ketosis can i have them again, or should i wait the full 2 weeks?

About to have a vanilla mouse to remind myself this diet ain't all bad!!!

Back