I've Been Shopping .... oops! lol

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
I just couldnt wait any longer - i HAD to go get the rest of my holiday clothes!!

Already have size 12 tops :eek:

Just been and bought 2 pairs of size 14 white linen trousers :eek: (one pair im getting me grandma to take up to make below the knee shorty things) and a khaki 3/4 pair cargo trousers in a size 14 :eek: all for just £28 at asda!!! COMPLETE BARGAIN!!!!!!!

Also, i got a dress today i ordered from the catalogue - SIZE FREAKING 12!!! pic included ;) I dont think that the dress even looks a 12 but im happy with what the label says! haha

what do ya all think? does it suit me?

:woohoo:

:banana dancer:

Attachments

• Size 12 Dress 29th May 09 Half way through week 17.jpg
    Size 12 Dress 29th May 09 Half way through week 17.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 886
Last edited:
well done summer.... and just to say i have that dress:eek::D

can i ask how tall are you? that looks just the right length...i havent tried mine on yet and was wondering if it may be too short :confused:

We have great taste! :giggle:

I'm 5'2 ... how tall are you?

im 5ft4! ....it may not be that bad....Il try it on in a week when IV had my first WI from this and then decide. plus i forgot to say you look FAB :)

Well i'd imagine it'd sit on your knees then :) it's supposed to be just above the knees (well thats what the catalogue pic showed) so thats how i knew it would be past my knees and ideal lol

Thanks - thats why i got white to make me look darker with the little tan im guna get :giggle:

Hi Tanya, Love this dress OMG you look AMAZING!!! Where is it from? x

What are we like! LOL! With all the money we're saving on food, we're spending on new clothes! Talk about replacing one addiction with another!

The dress is GORGEOUS!!! VERY flattering, and will be lovely and cool on holidays! Very pretty. Can I ask which catalogue you got it from....?(feel another shopping spree coming on...!)

Hi Tanya, Love this dress OMG you look AMAZING!!! Where is it from? x

Kays catalogue m'dear :)

What are we like! LOL! With all the money we're saving on food, we're spending on new clothes! Talk about replacing one addiction with another!

The dress is GORGEOUS!!! VERY flattering, and will be lovely and cool on holidays! Very pretty. Can I ask which catalogue you got it from....?(feel another shopping spree coming on...!)

haha i think ill accept having a shopping addiction over food any day!!!! its from the kays catalogue lover :)

It's funny - i used to HATE shopping ... now i love it! :giggle:

Bloody Hell Tanya, you look amazing and that SIZE 12 DRESS looks like it still has room to shimmy in. You're gonna look fab on hols my dear :)

Looks lush. You know all that money you think you have been saving doing lipotrim? Well.....just wait until you cant stop buying clothes to fit your beautiful new figure! Worth every penny and the best feeling in the world! Well done hun, you'll knock 'em dead on hols. xx

Well done, I'm sure that when you put the dress on it was an amazing feeling. It looks great on you too xx

You look gorgeous, the dress really suits you.

I am beginning to enjoy shopping too! It's so nice to have a few more shops to actually bother looking in :) and thank god for Asda's bargains!

Well done you :)

arr thanks everyone! :D

The dress is a little loose around my belly which i dont entirely understand as im a 14 trousers 16 jeans but hey ho lol but its just right around my bust :D

cant wait to wear it! lol

Back