I've been so naughty...

KayMarie

I need a slap on the wrist...

I gave in and went to the chinese with my friends tonight. I started by thinking I will stick to decent choices but ended up getting a bit slacker and slacker in what I ate and had a slither of cheese cake.

It was nothing more than me feeling sorry for myself because every girl there is slim and can have what they want!

I feel super guilty and know that it was wrong!

I'm going to do an extra session at the gym tommorow to work it off!!

*jumps back on her wagon*

Hi hun,

We've all done it!

The important thing is that you're gonna start again tomorrow.

Dont beat yourself up though, its done and that cant be changed, try to use the experience to stop it happening again if you can. No need to punish yourself in the gym either hun. If you do too much you could be in too much discomfort too exercise on other days.

I went out last week to a friends candle party and she put on a spread, so i had a small jacket potato with some philadelphia extra light so I wasnt very hungry. When I got there I managed to have just a few things {couple of 1/4 sandwiches, salad, grapes and 1 small piece of garlic bread}and then went back in the other room that way i didn't have to miss out.

We all feel that there's people out there that can eat what they like and its true for some people. A colleague of mine who has a fab figure keeps it that way by eating healthy 6 days a week and on 1 day a week has what she wants on the evening and boy does she go for it!! :eatdrink023:
She has also recently had liposuction on her stomach though, dont feel it was needed. So I think even people we see and think look fab, they will have something about themselves they dont like and appearances are deceptive.

Good luck with getting back on track tomorrow. x

Try not to beat yourself up about it - we all fall off the wagon at some point. The important thing is not to think that you've blown it etc, but that tomorrow is another day, what's done is done and you can do it.

Keep going xxx

I agree, We all do it at some point ;)

As long as you let it go and move on back on the right track you`ll be fine :) x

Thanks guys!

I was nervous this morning when I started shift at 6:45 but to be honest, I've been fine so I can't have been that bad!

Woo!

Kay i'm really glad that you didn't have any problems at work today :eek:

I hope you enjoyed your evening out, we all need to do this every once in a while :)

Now draw a line under it and just carry on, with lovely memories of a great night out with mates :D

((Kay))

Back