I've been so stupid & naive

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sez, 1 September 2007 Social URL.

1. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    I feel sick. I did not realise that when I opened my Google webalbum I neglected to click the "private" feature, & it was open to all who happened upon it. Today, via google mail I was notified of some really yucky, suggestive comments that some foul bloke had posted on some of my pictures. (I followed his link & found some really xrated images etc.)

I can deal with that, have deleted the album & wont do it again. The thing I am most upset about is that I had pictures of my beautiful daughter on there too & I dread to think who might have taken the photos of her.

I feel so sick to my stomach & angry with myself for being so damn stupid. At my age you would think I would have made sure that this could not happen wouldnt you, but no, cocky show off Sarah just wanted to parade her mid-diet body to her Minis chums & went about it completely the wrong way. What a mug, I pray no-one is harbouring my little girls pictures.......

aaargh I am so very very very very stupid & upset. No more photos for me on the world wide sicko web.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fattytothinny2007

fattytothinny2007 Full Member

ull never know for sure, so try not to worry

someone could take ur pic in the street on a mobile, and ud never know, whats done is done, make sure you have it locked now, and try to not let it get to you too much as its a question youll never really answer

4. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan

Thanks for this. I had sort of been coming to the same conclusion, altho I am still very cross with myself for being so daft as not to check the privacy settings. We went to a huge water park in Spain in August & she was running around in her bikini all day. I will never know if someone photographed her there, or at any other point.

The whole lot is deleted from the online album now, and I wont be doing that again.

I appreciate your support.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.