I've been so stupid & naive

Sez

has started again!!
I feel sick. I did not realise that when I opened my Google webalbum I neglected to click the "private" feature, & it was open to all who happened upon it. Today, via google mail I was notified of some really yucky, suggestive comments that some foul bloke had posted on some of my pictures. (I followed his link & found some really xrated images etc.)

I can deal with that, have deleted the album & wont do it again. The thing I am most upset about is that I had pictures of my beautiful daughter on there too & I dread to think who might have taken the photos of her.

I feel so sick to my stomach & angry with myself for being so damn stupid. At my age you would think I would have made sure that this could not happen wouldnt you, but no, cocky show off Sarah just wanted to parade her mid-diet body to her Minis chums & went about it completely the wrong way. What a mug, I pray no-one is harbouring my little girls pictures.......

aaargh I am so very very very very stupid & upset. No more photos for me on the world wide sicko web.

ull never know for sure, so try not to worry

someone could take ur pic in the street on a mobile, and ud never know, whats done is done, make sure you have it locked now, and try to not let it get to you too much as its a question youll never really answer

ull never know for sure, so try not to worry

someone could take ur pic in the street on a mobile, and ud never know, whats done is done, make sure you have it locked now, and try to not let it get to you too much as its a question youll never really answer

Thanks for this. I had sort of been coming to the same conclusion, altho I am still very cross with myself for being so daft as not to check the privacy settings. We went to a huge water park in Spain in August & she was running around in her bikini all day. I will never know if someone photographed her there, or at any other point.

The whole lot is deleted from the online album now, and I wont be doing that again.

I appreciate your support.

Back