ive been sooooo good untill now!!!!!!!!!!!!1

jaynie1985

Hiya please help am on day 7 today wi tomorrow morn at 10am!!!!!

i have been on ss 100% untill about an hour ago!!!! i had two c-town pizzas, i know i should of but i just couldnt help it!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

is it to late to carry on????????? does this meen am out of katosis?????? if so does it take 3 days to get back in it?????????

ive let my self down BIG time :cry::cry::cry::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

You will most probably have come out of ketosis hon, but don't give up......drink plenty of water and try and look at the reasons why you ate the pizzas rather than make a healthy choice. This diet is hard and it's a very steep learning curve. You'll have highs and lows hon but stick with it cos its well worth it, just get straight back on the wagon, we're all here for you xx

I would def say, out of Ketosis. But all is not lost, drink lots of water and get straight back on the plan. Yr WI tomorrow might not show your wobble, but you'll need to stick to CD 100% all next week. Then I'm sure, that will stay off and you'll loose a few lb's too.

Don't panic though.. just stay focussed from now on. As long as you're determined, then you will do it and as long as you really want to loose weight then, you will too.

Just a tip hon, look at all the other posts on here and ppl's stats, their losses and how good they say they feel.. let that be your inspiration for next week. xx

I did the same thing the day before my first wi so your not alone. Don't give up though, put it behind you, you cant change what you have already done but you are in control of the future.

Move on, not back - it may affect your WI and you are most likely out of ketosis, yes. But you can't change that. You CAN change what you choose to do next, so if you really want to do this, then just choose not to have the pizza next time!

Its hard, horrible at times, frustrating and even upsetting, this diet. But it is a choice. nobody's making you do it - except you.

This was your Ethel talking. Next time, choose to tell her to shut up. Or choose to eat the pizza. Up to you. What do you want more?

harsh - but someone said all this to me when I did LL - and it actually helped, so hope it helps you. Panic not about the blip. Tell your CDC and try to work out why it happened; then move forwards.

thank you all. am NOT giving up infact i feel even more focused now!!!!!!
in a way i think doing that will help me as i feel so guity about it i know it WONT EVER happen again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks again and will get you know how i get on tomorrow

xxx

thank you all. am NOT giving up infact i feel even more focused now!!!!!!
in a way i think doing that will help me as i feel so guity about it i know it WONT EVER happen again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks again and will get you know how i get on tomorrow

xxx

Thats what my blip did to me so im sure you will have a 100% week 2 hun, good luck with your wi.

Don't give up now Jaynie! I did the same sort of thing last year and gave CD up, and then put on even more weight! xxx

Dont give up honey get straight back on and im sure you will be fine will help with your focus xxx

A rhyme for you hunnie.....as Nikki and the others have said, look at all the other posts and inspirations, you're not alone and everytime you feel like having a blip.....GET ON MINIMINS!!!! XXXX

YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
There are two days in every week about which we should not worry.
Two days which should be kept free from fear and apprehension.

One of these days is yesterday with its mistakes and cares,
Its faults and blunders, Its aches and pains.
Yesterday has passed forever beyond our control.
All the money in the world cannot bring back yesterday.
We cannot undo a single act we performed.
We cannot erase a single word we said. Yesterday is gone.

The other day we should not worry about is tomorrow.
With its possible adversities, Its burdens,
Its large promise and poor performance.
Tomorrow is also beyond our immediate control.
Tomorrow's Sun will rise, either in splendor or behind a mask of clouds,
but it will rise.
Until it does, we have no stake in tomorrow, for it is yet unborn.
This just leaves only one day . . . Today.
Any person can fight the battles of just one day.
It is only when you and I add the burdens of those two awful eternity's -
yesterday and tomorrow that we break down.
It is not the experience of today that drives people mad.
It is the remorse or bitterness for something which happened yesterday and the dread of what tomorrow may bring.

Let us therefore live but one day at a time.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

hiya everyone

i have lost 8lb!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

am still in ketosis to!!!!!!!!! i did have the poos this morn so fushed it out alright lol (sorry if a little to much info)

am well on track now and just cant get over looseing 8lb!!!!!!!! woop woop

xxxx

Awwwww well done you. That's brilliant. What a boost. Now keep going and learn from before ... i think you have :)

Fantastic stuff xxx

Back