I've been such an idiot

It sounds likes it's a bit of a bumpy ride for everyone. Main thing is to keep going, instead of looking back and thinking "I wish I'd stuck at it back then". I've had a bad few days (dietwise) having gone on a short holiday where I had to eat rather than do my meal replacement packs. This was unfortunate, and I have 2 meals out this week. I am however, making steps towards keeping the exercise up....with 40mins gym 4 times a week. (I take time an extra half hr lunch every day to work back, and then I have to not waste it or I'd feel bad!). Been today, feel good for it, thought it would work off the dinner I'm having today. I have half hr booked off extra for Wed too, so another 40min gym session. And Fri it's someone's leaving do and we're going for a pub lunch, and I'll gym it in the evening, then go back onto my diet. Does not look like I'll make a stone, but as long as I'm less when I get to the goal date than when I started trying for the goal it's still a success!

Hi all I had had a bad week stuck to my diet and have managed to put on weight by 2lbs. I am still stunned as to how this is possible but I am still determined and have decided to up the exercise and see how I go this week.

hey,
thanks for the messages everyone, I haven't had a great weekend but I was very good yesterday and have been so far today. i weigh in on a wednesday so I will update you all tomorrow. may have a small gain but is better than what it would have been if I have carried on eating like I was the other day!

Alex

Just wondering how everyone is doing now and if anyone is still in for the challenge? I'm down 9lbs in 2 weeks (1st 2 weeks). 1 week to go!!! I'm not sure I'll make the 14lb target but I hope I get close :)

That's an amazing loss! (really inspiring too!) I haven't been weighing myself consistently, but I reckon to have lost about five pounds since starting this challenge. Sure, it may not be as much as I wanted, but as long as I'm still losing, that's all that matters. (That, and the fact that I'm finally in my size 14 trousers, which I've been trying to do for a few months now!!:D)

Hopefully most of you are doing a bit better than me!;)

i've been more positive this week (maybe because my birthday soon) so I will hopefully update you with a loss tomorrow!

Good luck for tomorrow Alex!

Thank you for the lovely comments canadatogo. It's early days yet, that's probably why I'm losing at this level. I know it'll slow down much more as the weeks progress but I'm ready for that! I'm in for the long run! And you are 100% right canadatogo, as long as you are losing that is the main thing. Well done on fitting back into your size 14's, you must have felt so good when you did!

Hey i lost 2lbs this week (actually 2.2 - my scales weigh to the 5th of a pound for some reason instead of quarters??) so week 5 and on a loss of 6.2, so slightly ahead of my goal of a lb a week. hope everyon else is getting on ok.

Hey i lost 2lbs this week (actually 2.2 - my scales weigh to the 5th of a pound for some reason instead of quarters??) so week 5 and on a loss of 6.2, so slightly ahead of my goal of a lb a week. hope everyon else is getting on ok.

:happy096:......brilliant!!!!! :D:D:D

Well done Alex! That's fantastic! :0clapper:

cheers everyone, a bit of encouragement just seems to make this all a little bit easier, 1lb for next week here i come!

well guys I am a bit late with my weigh in and I lost a total on 2lbs. Bit disappointed but considering I put on 2lbs and have lost that as well I am happy.

Sorry guys i havent been able to follow this challenge, once this challenge is over shall we start a new one for sept/oct??

I don't know about everyone else but Iweigh in on a wednesday, why don't we make our next challenge for the first wed or first weigh of each month???

I don't know about everyone else but Iweigh in on a wednesday, why don't we make our next challenge for the first wed or first weigh of each month???

We could try week commencing 5th October? That's around 4 weeks from monday?

Should we start a new thread or just continue on this?

Hi there SA89 and Alex, And anyone else wishing to join us.
How u doing guys? Im so up for it.. im happy with first wednesday weigh ins.. so our next weigh in is the first wednesday in oct is that right?? Come on everyone we can do this - over the summer hols since my kids have been off i have put on a whoppin 10lbs - i feel yuck :-( But am for this... xx

Hi precious! I weigh in on mondays, so will probably just do the monday of that week. I'm still up for it too :) It's the fifth week and I am still motivated although I do feel it's going to slow down now.

Just remember that yucky feeling precious if you ever feel tempted and I'm sure it'll help you stay on track! How is it going otherwise? And what diet/lifestyle change are you on I hope you don't mind me asking.

Also, do you have a goal in mind? I'm not sure just yet but will be happy with 10lb I guess.

Sa89 - 10lb

Hi precious! I weigh in on mondays, so will probably just do the monday of that week. I'm still up for it too :) It's the fifth week and I am still motivated although I do feel it's going to slow down now.

Just remember that yucky feeling precious if you ever feel tempted and I'm sure it'll help you stay on track! How is it going otherwise? And what diet/lifestyle change are you on I hope you don't mind me asking.

Also, do you have a goal in mind? I'm not sure just yet but will be happy with 10lb I guess.

Sa89 - 10lb

Hiya SA89,
How u doing? God where shall i begin lol, at the start of this thread i was so up for it but back then i was about 10lbs lighter too :-( but then came the summer hols and off work etc and just piled the lbs on - its so easy to do that without even releasing, and i also forgot to come on this but i must say im so pleased to see everyone that followed this were actually losing the weight and thats why i thought it would be great to continue.. some of the girls i was doing weight watchers with have quit or fone back to work etc but i would love to lose 2 stones for novemeber for my brothers wedding do u think thats realistic?? im not to sure but i think i can do it... Im calorie counting and healthy eating well from yesterday so its going ok...and i do about 20 minutes excercise 3-4 days a week even though i need to up that..How about yourself?? what diet/lifestyle are u following? I did lose 3 stones a couple of years ago on weight watchers and its only now where ive put this back on so dont think its that bad..im just thinkin i can do this, if u guys can i sure can too - so many nice people on here who actually understand how u feel :)

so we have 3 of us so far - anymore?? I forgot to say i usually weigh myself on monday mornings (some times everyday even though i know thats bad lol) but im happy to go along with what suits everyone :)

x

Back