I've been such an idiot

yes I will weigh in on the first wed of october then and my goal is to be 162lbs so thats 6 and a bit from where I am now

Goodluck with your goal i hope you have a easy time reaching it! Looks like you have already lost alot 23lbs!! Good job

I know how you feel precious, it is a bit too easy to put the weight without realising :(. I think 2 stone by november is realistic as long as you stay on track which you will I'm sure :). If you feel a moment of weakness just visualise what you want to look like at your brothers wedding!

I'm also calorie counting. On to my fifth week now but I fell off track the last 2 days but am determined to get back on track. It's the first time I have in 5 weeks, and I'm definitely not proud of myself for doing it! :mad:

I haven't done any exercise yet but as of monday will try burning 250 calories per session as I feel my weight loss is starting to slow down! As of this week I'll be happy with STS because I did fall off track.

I feel so much better! I weigh officially on mondays but I do peek like yourself at the scales everyday. I have a digital scale so do see a little change. I read somewhere that weighing everyday can be really successful for a lot of people but if you've had an eating disorder it isn't advised. But otherwise there is no harm in it.

I'll start a new thread in the challenges section and post a link so we get more people joining us!

Back