I've been tangoed......

hobnobsmummy

Silver Member
Worst one ever. :cry:
if you dont like reading TMI look away now...

Long Story Short, Woke up...Farted (So Ladylike I know, but hey we all do it, dont pretend you dont) and Sh't the bed.

Bright Orange Liquid on the Sheets and it went through to the Mattress Protector which I've washed and is still Bright Orange. :mad:

Hubby thought it was hilarious but I was and still am Mortified.

I have been soooo good but I think it is what I ate over the weekend and Monday coming out now.

Hugs needed please. Was ready to throw tablets out the window this morning.

Gasp!! Lol how awful!!! I would just go buy another one and put the old one in the bin!

That is the whole reason I do not fart anymore except in the loo!! I did the same to a pair of trousers when I 1st started.. I washed them, but I should have just put them Straight in the bin!!

Lol yep ive had that too!
At least it was your bed and not your brand new cream sofa!! Cue then the stain protection from DFS which involved a chap coming out to look at my pool of orange and then accused me of spilling curry on it.. Boy did he shut up when I told him what it was!!
Xx

Giggle!!! Lol I have a personal list of foods never to eat again... As they cause really bad tango issues! But every one is different :)

Omg a Cream Sofa? Lucy you poor thing lol. We have leather so hopefully wipe clean if it happened!
Mis I tend to go to the bathroom now too, expect it was a case of I' just woken up and thought "ooo tummy ache....*paaaarp* Oh Oh"

Oh babe massive hugs. See this is what I absolutely dread happening which is why I sometimes may look like a goody two shoes! The fear is just too much...... Hope Mr T passes soon honey xx

Its horrible Lex, I don't blame you for being careful! I wont be having Risotto or Roasted Peppers again for a while just incase!

Did it myself,cant eat risotto out as usually has dairy in it.

I feel for you. How horrible. Better hubbie laughed than was repulsed. Lots of hugs being sent.

Awww that's horrible. I would have been mortified too! I did say to OH what if I do fart one day and follow through. He laughed.

I am still slightly relieved my tabs haven't arrived as it's my Mum's bd tomorrow and we're going over there for an Indian. I have a dodgy flag of Japan bum usually after a curry but with the tabs I think this would be worse still!!

That be great Lex please, I used a recipe out of a Low Fat recipe book, but I must have done something wrong.

Recipe is for 4, only thing I've missed out is the Parmesan I've never added it...

Serves 4

1 onion finely chopped
2 garlic cloves
180g open cup mushrooms
180g button mushrooms
180g chestnut mushrooms
120g shiitake mushrooms
240g risotto rice
1.5 pints veg stock
Salt & pepper

Fry off onion with fry light
Add garlic & mushrooms salt & pepper & stir for 10 minutes
Stir in the rice & add the stock a ladle at a time til it's all absorbed.

You can add 15g o breadcrumbs to the top & bake it if you like

It's bloody delicious x

Thanks Lovely, will give that a go next week x

Yeah i'm not fussed on them either, or the dried porcini ones, have you used those before? x

Yeah I did once & didn't think they tasted of anything... To be honest I normally just buy a mixture of tiny button ones to keep whole, field, portobello & chestnut. Think I might have to make it Sunday now you know...

I'm gonna make Stew on Sunday I think, Yum Yum. Is it your weigh on day tomo hun? x

Back